That One Thread

Florete

Well, yeah, when you do something embarrassing or hate someone. I don't know you enough to care if you remember me or not, but there are some people I'd hate to hear that they don't notice me or even like me when I like/bear no ill will to them.

Sometimes you have to not care about what others think/say.

Though yes you do have points there too.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

OJ empire is a grassland, smart guy.

So navigating by starts is also incorrect? OH I NEVA KNEW

No, you need to go post hunting for the map of OJ's empire.

Actually, that's a mirage too. You're in quicksand now :P Need a hand?

Well, no. But your navigating is horribly wrong.

All that proves is that you're a lousy cartographer.

Nope, unless you are saying that Haru is a horrible map maker.

So you're saying my trusted navigator is wrong, shame on you. Also there are PATHS TO CASTLES

Then I wonder one question: WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU DEFENDING MY CASTLE

Also I just figured out which castle I took. gIO's old castle, woot.

I think his maps are more accurate. He scours the land while you are in a closed area. Who knows more?

I think his maps are more accurate. He scours the land while you are in a closed area. Who knows more?

The guy who can actually see the entire planet due to him being... you know... an extraterrestrial and having come from... you know... OUTER SPACE...

It probably is, it's just that Light likes denying it.

It's his hobby.

*hands 50,000 gold*

I forgot to give your latest paycheck.

The guy who can actually see the entire planet due to him being... you know... an extraterrestrial and having come from... you know... OUTER SPACE...

This has not been discovered yet, I hope you like your 1 sided world.

This is Fire Emblem Dumbass.

This has not been discovered yet, I hope you like your 1 sided world.

This is Fire Emblem Dumbass.

Well, maybe not on your world, but space travel has already long since been discovered and perfected on mine.

Oh wait, I probably shouldn't even be conversing with you barbaric cultures... I'll be back in a few hundred years when you evolve a brain, okay?

Sometimes you have to not care about what others think/say.

Though yes you do have points there too.

You know what? You're right. Thanks for the little talk ummm *looks above again* AstraLunaSol. Of course this wouldn't have started if it didn't sound like you were insulting me, but I guess it all worked out in the end. ^_^

You can focus entirely on your wargame with Fayt, now.

Well, maybe not on your world, but space travel has already long since been discovered and perfected on mine.

Oh wait, I probably shouldn't even be conversing with you barbaric cultures... I'll be back in a few hundred years when you evolve a brain, okay?

Then you're in the wrong thread.

I hope you die in those 100 years from those so said "Barbaric cultures", cuz you know in this time things were far less civilized, and you will be attacked for being an oddball.

I hope you realize that you are now officially hallucinating. The point is now we have to inject Potassium Chloride into you.

You know what? You're right. Thanks for the little talk ummm *looks above again* AstraLunaSol. Of course this wouldn't have started if it didn't sound like you were insulting me, but I guess it all worked out in the end. ^_^

You can focus entirely on your wargame with Fayt, now.

See ya again.

Meh, I'm leaving. He's not worth getting my fingers in a knot over... :P

Cowering out eh? Meh.

I'll pay for that Potassium Chloride BK.

Edited by AstraLunaSol

Lux = Amazing

Awesome. Because any time you deny your love for her, I'm just going to say that you're lying.

Never have, never will.

Unfortunately, there's nothing like that for me at this point.

There would be if you just decided to take the first step

Yeah, I think that's almost exactly right.

Almost?

I took a math test today and know I got an 100 because I checked 'em all; I have an A- in literature for progress reports; I have an A+ in science for progress reports. But I don't know about the rest, those teachers just gave out progress report grades early.

That's great! Acing Literature seems like a big achievement to me. Congratulations!

Well if Proto and Amelia's responses are anything to go by, you're instantly likable (and from what I've seen you are). I don't know if I possess that quality.

You don't need to surpass Rhythm~ to join this place. Otherwise, she would have been the only member.

I've only been here about a month longer than you have and I still don't know if I have an identity here. Who am I? What am I? What am I known for? Some people think I'm funny, but I'm just a funny guy in a long list of funny guys at SF. What is my purpose? Do I truly belong? You're lucky to have figured all this out. I guess I'm still looking for my answer...

idk what your point is but why don't you join Oujay's?

Just to help, I have no idea who you are.

I do. You posted a lot on Forum Games.

It probably is, it's just that Light likes denying it.

Can you please point out one instance where I did that?

Well if Proto and Amelia's responses are anything to go by, you're instantly likable (and from what I've seen you are). I don't know if I possess that quality.

It's because Rhythm's a girl. Girls here get much more attention than guys.

Guys can make tons of funny/insightful posts and have them completely disregarded by other guys whereas girls/people who claim to be girls can just walk in, say "hi" or any stupid shit and bam, they get all the attention they can possibly get.

It's because Rhythm's a girl. Girls here get much more attention than guys.

Guys can make tons of funny/insightful posts and have them completely disregarded by other guys whereas girls/people who claim to be girls can just walk in, say "hi" or any stupid shit and bam, they get all the attention they can possibly get.

Hence, "OMGOMGOMGOMGO Rhythm is on!!!!!!" comes up a lot.

It was kinda obvious no? andluxwhatareyoudoingpostinghere

Yes, especially due to those posts I walked in that were just a little short of "I want to have hot sex with you :wub: :wub: :wub:"

AND I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M HERE I WANT TO LEAVE GET ME OUT OF HERE

Yes, especially due to those posts I walked in that were just a little short of "I want to have hot sex with you :wub: :wub: :wub:"

AND I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M HERE I WANT TO LEAVE GET ME OUT OF HERE

lulz

TOOBADIT'STOOLATEFORYOUTOOESCAPE

Welcome to prison. Every day you'll have to listen to Fa--*runs a bit further and delivers the rest of the opening presentation*

Fa-? That one I don't know.