• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Because I thought you would like it. If you want me to stop, I will, but I thought you liked having milk... :(

Yeah, I do like milk. But not WHEN ASTRA IS DRIVING ME CRAZY! I wanna kill him. <_<

Much better.

Shut up. >_<

Edited by Amelia

Yeah, I do like milk. But not WHEN ASTRA IS DRIVING ME CRAZY! I wanna kill him. <_<

Shut up. >_<

It was just one Miku song. >_>

W00t.

You're a wind mage right? You want to use my special ice tome or something?

Ice won't stop me, my fiery passion for battling will render it ineffective.

Valk. Using fire, light, staff, sword, wind. I think.

Nevermind 'bout him. <_<

Correct.

lol

She has Holsety, of course she'd be able to.

Blood isn't sufficient to wield Cocytus... Even if she had the blood to wield Holsety, it doesn't mean that she'd be able to wield it without advanced knowledge of ice magic or wind magic.

Blood isn't sufficient to wield Cocytus... Even if she had the blood to wield Holsety, it doesn't mean that she'd be able to wield it without advanced knowledge of ice magic or wind magic.

But shes been able to use Holsety since she joined. >____________________>

That and Holsety blood makes you proficient in the use of Wind Magic.

Those may be the mechanics, but does that really make logical sense in ANY way? So if I've got a certain blood type, I should be able to randomly pick up a tome that I've never seen before of that type and certainly never practiced with, and immediately be able to channel it's full power? I may not be a logician, but something seems fishy about that.

Now that I think about it, why would the same weapon have the same power all the time, regardless of who used it? I'd think that people more proficient with a certain weapon should be able to use it more effectively than someone that doesn't know the feel of that particular weapon. I may be talking out my rear here, but someone used to a particular weapon should be able to draw out more power from that weapon...

For short:

Me + Holsety = Wind magic + kill

Yeah, makes sense that you'd use your preferred weapon. It's not like you'd be able to draw out the full power of a weapon you've never seen before even if you did have the right blood type. Silly Fayt. :P

Those may be the mechanics, but does that really make logical sense in ANY way? So if I've got a certain blood type, I should be able to randomly pick up a tome that I've never seen before of that type and certainly never practiced with, and immediately be able to channel it's full power? I may not be a logician, but something seems fishy about that.

Now that I think about it, why would the same weapon have the same power all the time, regardless of who used it? I'd think that people more proficient with a certain weapon should be able to use it more effectively than someone that doesn't know the feel of that particular weapon. I may be talking out my rear here, but someone used to a particular weapon should be able to draw out more power from that weapon...

Natural talent. No one said about full power, none of the Holy weapon users automatically had their weapons, they had to train first.

Example 1: Sigurd, you didn't get the Tyrfing off the bat.

Examp-I shouldn't spoil. .-.

Because it's a video game.

For short:

Me + Holsety = Wind magic + kill

Correct.