That One Thread

Florete

I knew people would say that. As I thought, most of you guys confuse me with Soul because of the "Rainsworth" part. XD

Soul would probably change his name back to Alan Rainsworth now...

Aww~ Iced is so nice~ I love that pokemon. Although, it's very hard to find it in Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald.

Yeah, Milotic is awesome. Apparently you were the one lucky enough to get such a beautiful Pokemon. I was an Aggron (wat?), Furetchen was a witch (huh?), Joshybear was a Clefable (aww, how cute), Crash was a Claydol (boom), and Rhythm~ was a racoon (...) THE NAME RHYTHM~ IS SUPPOSED TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH AWESOMENESS, NOT WITH BELLY DRUMMING!!!!!

I would say it's the most difficult Pokemon to capture in the entire Pokemon Gens 1+2+3. Feebas was tough enough to capture, evolving it was a nightmare.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I'm good. Nothing new. In fact, I'm bored. <---- The reason why I didn't come to SF last 2 days.

I'm leaving in a few hours for a weekend trip. I may be on a little bit Saturday, but probably not that much. I should be back by Sunday afternoon.

I'm leaving in a few hours for a weekend trip. I may be on a little bit Saturday, but probably not that much. I should be back by Sunday afternoon.

Awww, I feel so sorry for you right now. Due to time zone differences, you don't see Rhythm~ much except during weekends, but now you won't be here during your Saturday night (which would be Sunday in Australia) or Sunday morning. Poor you

Yeah, Milotic is awesome. Apparently you were the one lucky enough to get such a beautiful Pokemon. I was an Aggron (wat?), Furetchen was a witch (huh?), Joshybear was a Clefable (aww, how cute), Crash was a Claydol (boom), and Rhythm~ was a racoon (...) THE NAME RHYTHM~ IS SUPPOSED TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH AWESOMENESS, NOT WITH BELLY DRUMMING!!!!!

I would say it's the most difficult Pokemon to capture in the entire Pokemon Gens 1+2+3. Feebas was tough enough to capture, evolving it was a nightmare.

I would lol hard.

Rhythm is the racoon?!? HOW COULD HE? Oh Iced is sooooo dead.

My brother met Feebas once but he couldn't capture it. Too bad.

Lucky you! I stay home all the time. School gonna over soon so there's nothing to do anymore. Bored all the way~ :(

Awww, I feel so sorry for you right now. Due to time zone differences, you don't see Rhythm~ much except during weekends, but now you won't be here during your Saturday night (which would be Sunday in Australia) or Sunday morning. Poor you

Yeah, well, it's not like there's anything I can do about it. That just means more time for you to spam your love to her without my interference though, so don't feel too sorry.

I would lol hard.

Hatari!!! is gonna be sooooo annoyed then...

Rhythm is the racoon?!? HOW COULD HE? Oh Iced is sooooo dead.

I know how much you love torturing him but this time could you please let ME kill him instead?

My brother met Feebas once but he couldn't capture it. Too bad.

Meh, it most likely wouldn't be able to evolve anyway if you make the slightest mistake in giving it the proper berries. So it doesn't matter too much.

Hatari!!! is gonna be sooooo annoyed then...

I know how much you love torturing him but this time could you please let ME kill him instead?

Meh, it most likely wouldn't be able to evolve anyway if you make the slightest mistake in giving it the proper berries. So it doesn't matter too much.

Yeah. 2 Rainsworths. LOLZ.

Be my guest~ :3

Although that pokemon is awesome. :)

I'd love to say something here, but I'll refrain from it - it's too offensive.

Say it anyway. You have nothing to fear from me and Amelia!

Where'd you get this from? I do'n't want to be a Claydol.....

You win:

:awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

Okay, now I originally thought you weren't the type of guy who would be pleased with others being pissed off, but THIS??? And here I was hoping for all these months that you actually felt sorry about your actions and meant your apology. It appears I was wrong...

Okay, now I originally thought you weren't the type of guy who would be pleased with others being pissed off, but THIS??? And here I was hoping for all these months that you actually felt sorry about your actions and meant your apology. It appears I was wrong...

I told you - you think of me too highly.

I won't forgive those who are not willing to do the same.

I told you - you think of me too highly.

Do I, now?

I won't forgive those who are not willing to do the same.

You know what would happen if everyone had that mindset? Human beings would eventually be completely devoid of love and kindness.

And you don't forgive someone who has nothing to apologize for. She had the right to react to every single thing that you did to her. Despite trying to improve yourself, you now despise your victims, solely because they refuse to forget that you have wronged them. This isn't an issue of mercy at all.

Edited by Proto

Do I, now?

You know what would happen if everyone had that mindset? Human beings would eventually be completely devoid of love and kindness.

And you don't forgive someone who has nothing to apologize for. She had the right to react to every single thing that you did to her. Despite trying to improve yourself, you now despise your victims, solely because they refuse to forget that you have wronged them. This isn't an issue of mercy at all.

Well, yeah, you do.

It's not like there's that much left.

I don't really care. Go ahead and hate me, it doesn't matter. Because quite frankly, I've forgotten whatever I supposedly did.

Well, yeah, you do.

And I suppose I still do. It's never too late to redeem yourself.

It's not like there's that much left.

You say that despite being part of the same empire that Rhythm~ and Amelia! are in?

I don't really care. Go ahead and hate me, it doesn't matter. Because quite frankly, I've forgotten whatever I supposedly did.

I am not one who hates. You know that better than anyone else in here. Everyone deserves another chance as long as they're still alive.

You say that despite being part of the same empire that Rhythm~ and Amelia! are in?

I am not one who hates. You know that better than anyone else in here. Everyone deserves another chance as long as they're still alive.

I want to sig this. Seriously.

I assure you - that time has come and gone. At this point, I don't care much for redemption. I just want to be able to enjoy what time I have left.

Indeed I do. For unlike you, I know neither love nor companionship. My love scorns and rejects me, and there's naught that I can do about it.

I'm pretty sure I've burned my second chance. And third. And fourth. And probably fifth as well. At this point, I suspect that your kindness has melted into delusion.

@Fayt:

Your chances ruined because you're acting like that. You act you're a hopeless/useless person. You act like you have no future at all. And I was like "WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?"

@Fayt:

Your chances ruined because you're acting like that. You act you're a hopeless/useless person. You act like you have no future at all. And I was like "WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?"

You win. Prove that I'm not, and I'll stop. Because I honestly believe that I am hopeless/useless.