• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Seriously EC is just pathetic and 100% percent being an A? If our government did even 75% of things right it would be amazing.

Fayt, a big reason why you aren't accepted is this: you keep wallowing in self pity.

A message from Proto to RP. His internet is glitchy and won't let him post in SF for some reason.

Honestly, I don't care that much if you hate me or not. If people choose to look down on me, that is there prerogative. It's irrelevant in my mind. However, I do want to be accepted by some people here. Not necessarily a lot of people, but the pain is far less when I have others to talk to. In fact, it's the only time when I feel happy - when I have someone else to help me up.

Unfortunately, I'm deathly scared of trusting other people. I've been betrayed and stabbed in the back once too often for that.

I guess I lose. Seven minutes

You are completely missing the point. It's good that you don't care about how people look at you and it's okay to be afraid of trusting people. I don't see anything wrong over there. But you should still at least try to improve yourself and become a better person. People make mistakes so that they can learn from them. We all do things that we later deeply regret doing. But these scars should be there to drive us to move forward, not to make us wallow in self-pity and feel hopeless. I truly believe that you CAN redeem yourself. You just need to be optimistic and patient.

But if you don't trust anyone else, and would therefore prefer to resolve all of this alone, then fine by me. Just know that there are still people here that trust you and think you can fix this. Don't give up now because that would only make your situation much worse.

Edited by AstraLunaSol

Explain your logic...

Alan Rainsworth, Sharon Rainsworth

Why do I always see Musashi viewing threads he probably never checked before immediately after Hatari!!! posted in them?

Alan Rainsworth, Sharon Rainsworth

Why do I always see Musashi viewing threads he probably never checked before immediately after Hatari!!! posted in them?

I've checked this topic before. I even have at least a dozen posts here.

Okay, so I'm actually a stalker just kidding

Musashi-sama thought he how to stalk people. =0

Uh... Your wording is kind of awkward, Soulman. :( Mind explaining what you mean?

You know, you could actually do a lot with your teams, if you just didn't make such silly mistakes. Do NOT send out a Salamence against a Latias (who obviously carries a Dragon move) and don't let the enemy Mismagius destroy your entire party before you send out your Sceptile that could have easily killed it ages ago.

Okay, my computer's finally died - I can't charge my laptop anymore. Plus, I'm away from home and can't get to a computer store for a couple of days. In other words, barring my saying something to the contrary, I probably won't be on much for several days, if at all.

Goodbye, everyone. I'll miss you all.

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

Amelia, you're actually putting it into the wrong perspective. You know what someone wise once told me? "If you say you can't do it, you can't." Beyond anyone else believing in you, you have to believe in yourself, or you will be a failure, just like he said. But if he believes in himself he has a fighting chance. As for the fact that he's not really able to make his way up the ladder, I misstated: he won't be able to make it up if he takes this "woe-is-me-you-all-hate-me" stance. Perhaps he could be in better standing, but honestly what does it matter if you're (to use what might be a poor word) "top tier?" As long as your happy, why should that matter? So Fayt's right, in a sense: he shouldn't care that he's not in high standing, but if he wants to stay good friends with everyone, he has to start acting more amiable, or at least allowing people to help him. He's pushing everyone away at the moment and I can't honestly say that's a smart choice. No, I'm not telling him to suck it up, I'm just saying it's really his choice where he ends up, contrary to him thinking he can't do anything.

Ha, five minutes Amelia. Beat that.

You win. But I just want him to know that he is not a hopeless/useless person.

You win part 2. Seriously, I hate debating like this because I'm bad at it. >___>