• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I'm sad. This place has turned into nothing but a pokemon battle signup thread. At this rate, I'll probably stop posting here unless actual conversation returns.

1. You think YOU are sad? MY LATIAS GOT BANNED YESTERDAY AND I WON'T BE ABLE TO USE HER IN OU EVER AGAIN!!!!! Stuff like this doesn't happen all the time, so stop complaining in these rare occasions when we actually TALK about Pokemon (as opposed to just "Wanna Shoddy" posts which shouldn't bother anyone at all).

2. This thread was really inactive after Rhythm~ left yesterday. If you wanted to talk about something else, then why don't you start talking about anything else? *Celestial Purge* doesn't start any conversations. You can't blame us if you never tried.

1. You think YOU are sad? MY LATIAS GOT BANNED YESTERDAY AND I WON'T BE ABLE TO USE HER IN OU EVER AGAIN!!!!! Stuff like this doesn't happen all the time, so stop complaining in these rare occasions when we actually TALK about Pokemon (as opposed to just "Wanna Shoddy" posts which shouldn't bother anyone at all).

Dude you aren't the only one upset about this okay, I set up my EV trained Latias and now I can't use her in OU. >_>

2. This thread was really inactive after Rhythm~ left yesterday. If you wanted to talk about something else, then why don't you start talking about anything else? *Celestial Purge* doesn't start any conversations. You can't blame us if you never tried.

Well, I suppose I can forgive it in the context, but still, it's not like I could say anything. I don't know what to say. :(

Well, part of it is because no one was here, part of it is that I don't know what to say, and part of it is that... no wait, that's pretty much it.

But anyway, how are you doing.

I'm sad. This place has turned into nothing but a pokemon battle signup thread. At this rate, I'll probably stop posting here unless actual conversation returns.

If need be, I'll post a giant awesome face.

Dude you aren't the only one upset about this okay, I set up my EV trained Latias and now I can't use her in OU. >_>

I never said I was the only one.

Well, I suppose I can forgive it in the context, but still, it's not like I could say anything. I don't know what to say. :(

Well, part of it is because no one was here, part of it is that I don't know what to say, and part of it is that... no wait, that's pretty much it.

But anyway, how are you doing.

I'm pretty depressed since they took away my Latias.

I'm the only one not upset about Latias being gone. *shot*

*impales*