• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Agreed

^^ This.

By the way, I was homeworking. I have another 29 Bio questions to do by Friday.

Edited by Rhythm

^^ This.

By the way, I was homeworking. I have another 29 Bio questions to do by Friday.

29 questions in only two days. Ouch. And if your Bio questions are anything like mine, then this is gonna take quite a while. I'm guessing you'll be quite busy in the next few hours, considering that you won't have that much time tomorrow before going to TKD, eh?

29 questions in only two days. Ouch. And if your Bio questions are anything like mine, then this is gonna take quite a while. I'm guessing you'll be quite busy in the next few hours, considering that you won't have that much time tomorrow before going to TKD, eh?

OH SHIT. I forgot about TKD. Crap. I better get a lot done tonight then. o.o

Hey JB!

Someone today told me that their favourite first-gen Pokemon is Raichu, but I can't remember who it was...

Proto, I named my PIkachu (I actually found that as my first pokemon in Viridian) after you. Hope you don't mind.

I don't really like Pikachu but meh, I suppose it could have been worse. And there's always that Name Rater so you could change it after you get that Magnemite/Staryu/Magmar later. Also, do you have access to linking? If you do, then make sure you get a Gastly when the time comes.

I don't have access to linking, and it's a Nuzlocke run, so I got ridiculously lucky with that Pikachu.

Your doing a Nuzlock run? what rules are you using?

I was doing one on Ruby, I got screwed over though as I had a Marshtomp and 5 Zigzagoons, and the second Gym was pretty much impossible.

Edited by Quac!

Actually, nvm. I was thinking of the original Blue/Red where Misty was freakishly hard without a Bulbasaur starter. I think Leaf Green's one is a lot tamer, especially considering that Water Pulse is weaker than Bubblebeam.

Your doing a Nuzlock run? what rules are you using?

-Catch the first thing you see on each route, no catching of pokemon when you return to a route.

-Replace "fainted" with "died"

-Catch the first thing you see on each route, no catching of pokemon when you return to a route.

ahhh, i'm doing the "Only use each pokemon center once" as well as that [sarcasm]its soooo much fun[/sarcasm]

Actually, nvm. I was thinking of the original Blue/Red where Misty was freakishly hard without a Bulbasaur starter. I think Leaf Green's one is a lot tamer, especially considering that Water Pulse is weaker than Bubblebeam.

Omg, I know. O_O I picked Bulbasaur though, lol.

That would be hell. I'm not doing that for this game.

It really makes you appreciate the humble Oran berry, I pretty much became a farmer for a part of it because I couldn't afford any more potions.

I had Charmander :sob:

So did I. Had the easiest time early game (hits both Brock and Misty super effectively and resists Surge and Erika's main attacks). Leech Seed was like the greatest move ever in my eyes at that time.

My brother, on the other hand, picked Charmander. He was already having a very hard time with Brock (even after successfully BURNING the Onix) and then there was Misty... He had a Pikachu too, but it was still an extremely difficult battle. Starmie's too fast for Gym Leader standards

You have no idea how lucky you are to have faced a Pikachu as your first wild encounter in Viridian Forest.

You have no idea how lucky you are to have faced a Pikachu as your first wild encounter in Viridian Forest.

8D

Still, Mount Moon will be beautiful for Pikachu. And my Squirtle (ALS) will go :awesome: