• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I get it geez,no Narga,calm down Pahn.

Also,that is great news ALS.

Yeah, even when I said I lokced Narga myself...and I said that long before you did, Ether.

But about yesterday...forget it, please, I'm over it. -_-

Very well...but I suppose I have been a little hard on you...I'm just not the best with dealing with people...

It's ok, we won't have to deal with you when you kill us all and try to upsurp the Empire from Oujay. But after we're dead, The real Oujay will come and kill you :lol:

I don't know what's up with you talking like that.Not only have you tried to host a rebellion before,but you were an emperor once,the lust for the power you once had makes you much more likely to revolt than me.

I don't know what's up with you talking like that.Not only have you tried to host a rebellion before,but you were an emperor once,the lust for the power you once had makes you much more likely to revolt than me.

I'm a straight minded person. I don't care for power, and do you realize that this is all fake?

If this forum got taken over couldn't you just start a new one with a similar name than we could all migrate there. Then this forum would just die

If this forum got taken over couldn't you just start a new one with a similar name than we could all migrate there. Then this forum would just die

Thread, this thread would die.

Why would this thread die? It's not bad,, it's those who make it seem so that are.

I'm not saying this thread's bad I think it's great I was saying that if the thread ever got taken over (from a rebellion or something like that) than we could just move to the other one (depending on who your loyal too, don't want that comment to start a fight though).

Edited by Masamune_Wielder

You know, Pahn, he wants to take over anything! :awesome:

Because I'm secretly not Pahn

I know, Elliot. <_<

But that's how we call you.

I meant the hentai comment...

Because you DO watch hentai. -_-