That One Thread

Florete

That's not very nice. You shouldn't insult parasitic organisms like that.

Depends. I thought it was pretty easy, but I know plenty of people who would disagree.

I'm only referrring to the stupid ones. So it's fair.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Thanks.

WHAT. You're like a bounty hunter! D=

Nah, the US is fine. There's nothing wrong with it.

12:35 AM, why are you still awake?

Don't blame me for what my government does. They do plenty of things I don't agree with.

Exactly why I don't want to return ever again.

Any. Except without bullets. Also, I got a 97.5 (A+) on a test. :D Also 19+1/21 on a test I didn't study for.

Congratulations, BK! 97.5 is pretty high, y'know.

How hard is calculus?

Pretty easy imo except when they you have to integrate trigonometric identities. Those questions are just way too tough.

That's not very nice. You shouldn't insult parasitic organisms like that.

They ruin our lives by causing deadly diseases and by making our Bio exams a nightmare. WHY SHOULDN'T WE INSULT THEM?????

Anyone here now?

I wouldn't call that 100% accurate though I mean how am I near the bottom of low?

we should make our own tier list, something like this:

in no particular order within tiers.

Awesome Tier: :awesome:

Proto

RhyRhy

Me

Amelia

almost awesome tier:

Jbear

Ferret

Hatari

cool tier:

Soul

Fayt Zelpher

Blasied

I'm far too biased to give an honest answer tier:

BK

(perhaps I should be in here too?)

now who have I missed? I think thats all the regulars.

I'm not in it.

Of course. :)

Wanted: American SF user.

Only requirements: able to actually be on every now and then during the daytime

It seems like I'm the only American here. It's like everyone else is Asian or Australian.

Means I have to sit through dead threads. :(

Maybe I need to move when I get done with college. Somewhere where I can be on when people are actually on. Who knows.

Canadian dammit

It seems like I'm the only American here. It's like everyone else is Asian or Australian.

...The fuck? I'm not asian, and then there's Crash and NM, who are british, ERL who is american, Oujay too, who is most likely american.

...The fuck? I'm not asian, and then there's Crash and NM, who are british, ERL who is american, Oujay too, who is most likely american.

Well, I can be considered American unless you mean heritage. I'm pretty sure that's what he meant.

Hey, I'm just looking for someone who's actually on between 12:00 and 3:00 PM, CST (6:00 and 9:00 PM GMT)

In other words, I don't care about ethnicity, race, or religion. I'm interested in timezones.

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

Hey, I'm just looking for someone who's actually on between 12:00 and 3:00 PM, CST (6:00 and 9:00 PM GMT)

In other words, I don't care about ethnicity, race, or religion. I'm interested in timezones.

Classes. I'll be able to on weekends sometimes and maybe some days of Summer Break.

1 problem, school.

Also, I'm pretty sure Aryans were also a group in India at one point in time.

That may be true. But that term is associated with Naziism, and I don't want to be associated with that, alright?