• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Preferably FE, real girls pick on me at school

I prefer FE girls all the way, I lost all interest to girls when I first saw...Sanaki :wub: :wub: :wub:

Too bad their aren't inter dimensional transporters aren't real or you would be set for life :lol: (no offense)

I prefer FE girls all the way, I lost all interest to girls when I first saw...Sanaki :wub: :wub: :wub:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Got something to say? -_-

Please do expound your thoughts. To tell the thruth, many girls ARE nice to me, two girls revealed they like me and most girls are nice to me.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Got something to say? -_-

Please do expound your thoughts. To tell the thruth, many girls ARE nice to me, two girls revealed they like me and most girls are nice to me.

Same here dude.

But use some common sense as to why I facepalmed sooooooo much.

@Bold: Hint.

I plan on making their life hell when school is finished (I'm learning martial arts, archery, and lance skillz)

I already learned those, and surpassed most.

Take them down with words, don't be an idiot, because violence would bring more violence to your life.

Same here dude.

What's so bad about loving Sanaki? :huh:

>_>

It doesn't matter. I've been bullied at every school I've gone to so far (even by teachers) so I should just get used to it

Don't take that crap from anyone, unless you've been a major ass too them then they've got no right. I'm not saying you've not done anything to stop them i'm just saying there all probably idiots & assholes

Edited by Masamune_Wielder

Words only work if you're already in an argument, and it takes me around 2 years to come up with an appropriate comeback to a verbal attack against me because i'm socially pathetic

Words only work if you're already in an argument, and it takes me around 2 years to come up with an appropriate comeback to a verbal attack against me because i'm socially pathetic

Not really, tell me...why do they bother you? Tell me what you done, tell me what they done, please.

Stick to your strengths if you don't have good verbal comebacks a good way around that is if someone says a really big asshole thing to you then just wait a few days until you have the perfect comeback then remind them in a subtle way & when they respond tell them your comeback & then just walk away, you'll be the better person & seem like the smarter one.

Same here dude.

What's so bad about loving Sanaki? :huh:

>_>

What? Oh, yeah...but Sanaki IS a girl. :D