• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

That we are, and quite frankly, that's the more relevant thing.

Ah, that does help. My birthday is not for another 3 1/2 months, and what money I have has to cover my books for the fall, which means that unless I get access to some more money very soon, I'm going to have to do without much until then. :(

Do you not drive?

Ahh, that sucks. And no, I don't drive. And anyway, even if I had my learner's, here you're not allowed to drive without a qualified person beside you AT LEAST until you're 18. So it wouldn't have done me much good.

Looooooooooooooool

Ahh, that sucks. And no, I don't drive. And anyway, even if I had my learner's, here you're not allowed to drive without a qualified person beside you AT LEAST until you're 18. So it wouldn't have done me much good.

My apologies. It's just that, in the United States, the age at which you can get a license is 16 and most people get their license soon after that.

Yes, except that I didn't feel like responding any more on that, so I ignored you. :D

You could've just come up with something more bright and simply lure me out, you know, since your first response to my post wasn't adequate.

My apologies. It's just that, in the United States, the age at which you can get a license is 16 and most people get their license soon after that.

Here you can get your Learner's at 16. While you're a Learner, you must have a qualified driver accompanying you every time you drive so you don't crash. Then when you hit 18 you can go for P Plates. Then you can drive on your own. :)

Here you can get your Learner's at 16. While you're a Learner, you must have a qualified driver accompanying you every time you drive so you don't crash. Then when you hit 18 you can go for P Plates. Then you can drive on your own. :)

Where I live, you can get a learner's permit at 15 1/2 provided that you've started driver's ed by that point, and can get a license after 6 months with the permit. Not sure if it's the same everywhere - I know that states can change aspects of the law on an individual state basis.

You get up too early on a Sunday.

Hey guys! Dead thread...

RHYTHM~ How are you doing?

LOL! Page saved just in case some idiot edits it out.

Hi guys.

But it's too bad. I have to go.

Be right back later.

Little gifts for you guys~

Go Go Vocaloid~!!! :3

Bye Amelia!