That One Thread

Florete

That is basically asking you whether you are going to succeed or fail today because (theoretically) it's all up to you

Correct, or, it means "Are you going to give up or work today?".

I did get into possibly the smartest school in my state of residence for a reason :) Unfortunately, it was full of smart BASTARDS :o

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Private schools are overrated, you can learn just as good at a normal school, it is all yp to the student mostly, he decides with path to take.

Your right I went to the only private school in my area for G.7-8 & the only difference was snottier kids & snide condescending teachers.

Private schools are overrated, you can learn just as good at a normal school, it is all yp to the student mostly, he decides with path to take.

It was a public school, you just had to compete in a test against thousands of other people and the to 150 get in

Meh, I don't care about my grades, I just care about approving my year without going to summer school, that's all. Kids these days seem to just want to surpass themselves & get better grades, that, THAT is no real goal, that goal is empty.

It was a public school, you just had to compete in a test against thousands of other people and the to 150 get in

take the pride that you would get from finishing in a higher place than last place, (try to milk it I once got a fairly high place in one of those out of 12,000 people & trust me you can milk those for so much stuff)(I was 7 though so i still had the he's not a smartass (yet) appeal to my parents.

Edited by Masamune_Wielder

Meh, I don't care about my grades, I just care about approving my year without going to summer school, that's all. Kids these days seem to just want to surpass themselves & get better grades, that, THAT is no real goal, that goal is empty.

I'm failing math as it is. Damn teacher won't teach us.

What are you doing in math? :P From girls to suicide to laughs to school?

you never know what is going to happen in my empire :lol:

Anything not FE related apparently

Pi isn't a number it is the ratio of a circle's circumfrence to it's diameter. This calculates to around 3.14 but it truly isn't a number till simplified.

ALS what kind of math? Algebra? Geometry? Trigonometry? Personally I prefer Algebra as sine,tangent,cosine are annoying

Edited by BlackKnight666

Subject changed to pie no more school stuff.

Coconut Cream pie is awesome & Apple Crisp is awesome (not pie but still good)oh and the 3.14159 thing that's good too:unsure:

Edited by Masamune_Wielder