• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Meh, I don't care about my grades, I just care about approving my year without going to summer school, that's all. Kids these days seem to just want to surpass themselves & get better grades, that, THAT is no real goal, that goal is empty.

I'm failing math as it is. Damn teacher won't teach us.

Same...I pay for a seperate teacher.

What are you doing in math? :P From girls to suicide to laughs to school?

Grade 9 advanced math in grade 8. ._.

I'm in a gifted program. So I learn things 1-2 years before I'm supposed to learn them.

Like I said, overrated, just carry out with your normal studies, like that helps kids in life, will it? Nah, you'll just be as smart as others who are 1 or 2 years older than you.

Meh, I don't care about my grades, I just care about approving my year without going to summer school, that's all. Kids these days seem to just want to surpass themselves & get better grades, that, THAT is no real goal, that goal is empty.

I'm failing math as it is. Damn teacher won't teach us.

Same...I pay for a seperate teacher.

What are you doing in math? :P From girls to suicide to laughs to school?

Grade 9 advanced math in grade 8. ._.

I'm in a gifted program. So I learn things 1-2 years before I'm supposed to learn them.

Like I said, overrated, just carry out with your normal studies, like that helps kids in life, will it? Nah, you'll just be as smart as others who are 1 or 2 years older than you.

My friend knows most math leading until university. -_-

He tutors me.

Actually my average grade should be 15% added to my current grade as I am in the Gifted Program.

eg. 75%=15%=90% This should be my actual grade.

He tutors me.

Actually my average grade should be 15% added to my current grade as I am in the Gifted Program.

Still, isn't necesary, those programs are just for kids to chanllenge each other and win prizes, it isn't necesary because you'll never have to even do that in jobs.

I beg to differ. Education can help. Grades are part of what gets you into college. Tell me when an average person with Cs gets into Harvard and makes millions from a worthwhile job that requires talent. Not everyone is the talk show host or sports athlete.

He tutors me.

Still, isn't necesary, those programs are just for kids to chanllenge each other and win prizes, it isn't necesary because you'll never have to even do that in jobs.

I never challenged anybody. ._.

I just went of change.

Still better than getting bored in class.