• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Yeah pretty good, but I have to go in 10 mins anyway.

me too, this is giving me a headache, we should start a petition.

Awww, but Rhythm~ just got here.

I remember the last time they changed the skins in June 2009, I didn't like the new one either. But then I got used to it. Now they changed it again, the same thing should happen.

Oh what the, we get PMs whenever someone comments on our profile now?

I suppose that's a good thing since I'll get to respond to them immediately but for some people (read: Amelia!), it could get extremely annoying.

I know :( she'll have to make do without me for an hour or two, oh, how will you survive my dear RhyRhy.

Yeah but that one wasn't a blinding supernova of annoying bright colors.

WHAT! there's no name history button anymore!!! how will I know who's who when they change there name! it's already annoying enough with Amelia and Jbear

I know :( she'll have to make do without me for an hour or two, oh, how will you survive my dear RhyRhy.

How, indeed?

Yeah but that one wasn't a blinding supernova of annoying bright colors.

Yeah, I guess you're right. The IP Board skin is the same as before though, so I might stick to that until they fix up the Serenes Forest and Magical Purple skins. Then I can finally use the Magical Purple that I haven't used for more than a year.

WHAT! there's no name history button anymore!!! how will I know who's who when they change there name! it's already annoying enough with Amelia and Jbear

Whatcha talkin bout, there IS a Name History button. It's still there, in the same place (unlike most of the profile info).

You know what's really hilarious? Of all the things to be petrified of in Australia; snakes (look out and wear boots), spiders (just don't touch the venomous ones), Pauline Hanson (stay out of Queensland) ... Crash goes for a drop bear.

Crash, do you wanna hear a story about bunyips?

I know, right? :lol:

That would be...?

I don't have a clue what 90% of your posts mean.

Also:

*throws several silver spears *

Same here. :mellow:

It's finally over though.

Hi. I had the same reaction.

Ditto. I also find it hard to tell the quotes from the rest of the post. But maybe it's just my screen.

I know, right? :mellow:

Hi Proto~ and Iced!

I know, right? :lol:

What are drop bears?

Same here. :mellow:

It must be some Tales thingy

Ditto. I also find it hard to tell the quotes from the rest of the post. But maybe it's just my screen.

That's why I changed to IP Board

I know, right? :mellow:

I can see it just fine...

Hi Proto~ and Iced!

Hi Rhythm~, how was your exam today?

What are drop bears?

It must be some Tales thingy

That's why I changed to IP Board

I can see it just fine...

Hi Rhythm~, how was your exam today?

They're like koalas, only they're little, and they drop from trees on to people and attack them. They also happen to be as real as Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny.

Probably.

... How do you do that?

Must just be me. :mellow:

It was great! A couple of the questions I weren't too sure about, but I think I did well. :) What's new with you?

Heya Soluna!

They're like koalas, only they're little, and they drop from trees on to people and attack them. They also happen to be as real as Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny.

And Crash is scared of them?

... How do you do that?

Bottom-right corner of the screen. You could change the skin there.

It was great! A couple of the questions I weren't too sure about, but I think I did well. :) What's new with you?

Eh, that always happens, I'm sure you did fine. I saw my Chemistry teacher today and I realized just how unprepared I was for my Chemistry exam. And I finally finished some work that I was supposed to do. Not much else. What about you?

Heya Soluna!

Hi Soluna.

And Crash is scared of them?

Bottom-right corner of the screen. You could change the skin there.

Eh, that always happens, I'm sure you did fine. I saw my Chemistry teacher today and I realized just how unprepared I was for my Chemistry exam. And I finally finished some work that I was supposed to do. Not much else. What about you?

Hi Soluna.

Yes. We managed to convince him that they were real.

Found it, thanks~

My Chem exam is tomorrow afternoon. I'm going to school at the normal time though so I can help one of my friends 'cause she doesn't understand alkanes, alkenes and alkynes. And isomers.

Hi Amelia!

Yes. We managed to convince him that they were real.

lol, everything makes sense now.

Found it, thanks~

You're welcome, Rhythm~

My Chem exam is tomorrow afternoon. I'm going to school at the normal time though so I can help one of my friends 'cause she doesn't understand alkanes, alkenes and alkynes. And isomers.

Alright then. We don't have alkynes in our level though.

Hi Amelia!

Hi Amelia!

lol, everything makes sense now.

You're welcome, Rhythm~

Alright then. We don't have alkynes in our level though.

Hi Amelia!

Yeah. It was prtty funny.

They're nice and easy though. :) I need to go over the mole, I'll do that tomorrow morning too...

So Rhythm~, I was looking through the Dark type Pokemons for my next team and I wasn't sure who to pick. I suppose you would be happy with someone like Umbreon or Houndoom but what about other Dark types like Tyranitar and Sharpedo?

...I'd rather not answer that.

It's pretty hot over here. Lucky you.

So you did miss me! awww proto.

but, but, but MY EARS ARE COLD!! stupid haircut.