That One Thread

Florete

There is no need for a rebellion my friends.peace is the best answer,and joining Haru Sama is the fastest way to accomplish this.

Traitor. However, we who are still loyal will occupy the remains of Iced's empire.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Eh? I got Jill from Ether and...somebody else...

Well is it okay if we share? And I must say your shirt looks lovely today.

Sure, why not.

Except for Jeanne. She's mine.

There is no need for a rebellion my friends.peace is the best answer,and joining Haru Sama is the fastest way to accomplish this.

So fucking called this. Enjol will be disappointed.

You would call me a traitor,yet you would shun the first potential leader to show an interest in this place?

You Frenchman. Yes, I'd shun the coward who would hide in the shade. To fight and die in the sun is better to submit in the shade.

I was the military commander.The people voted ALS the leader for a time,but he to abandoned this place,a political leader,I never was.

You, the military commander, gave up battle. That too is terrible. ALS may have left but he didn't attack us, you have, and thus are worse.

I never attacked you,I asked you to stand down,as your reasons for rebellion appear to be mislead from what I can see.

A military commanders job is not to hunger for war,but to attempt to prevent it,and if it would come to it,prevail over his enemy.

I chose the former option,as one who is not bloodthirsty should.

I never attacked you,I asked you to stand down,as your reasons for rebellion appear to be mislead from what I can see.

A military commanders job is not to hunger for war,but to attempt to prevent it,and if it would come to it,prevail over his enemy.

You fool, you're throwing away your independence for a false peace.

Um, well, I could use an assistant, and since you're plenty competent for the job, cronyism isn't an issue. So, I'll hire you if you want.

Don't. He's got several sexual harassment lawsuits against him. I'd fear for your safety.

Independance?Hah,such a word has no place.

If you want independance,then you have no place in any country or empire,for so long as one has a ruling body to grace our people with order and stability,those like you who crave for your own personal power complain,as now someone has power greater than you.

Haru-Sama has even offered us a retainment of our sovereignity and customs,and yet you would still complain?If I recall,you used outright agression against us in the past before,why would you appear as a "savior" now,except to seize the land for yourself?

Blackheart. You may not take lives, nor might you thirst for it. But you have crushed hearts. The hearts of people, ones you swore loyalty to. You don't hunger for blood, you feed on despair. You have not prevailed over the enemy but given in.

I believe you are misreading the situation,BK.Perhaps I have missed something,but please do point to any mention of new taxation.

False independence. You trust those who you would betray a nation for. You may think you are exempt from taxation but really, you are hiding behind the sham of independence. Embrace the light, fight with pride, lust for freedom.

Independance?Hah,such a word has no place.

If you want independance,then you have no place in any country or empire,for so long as one has a ruling body to grace our people with order and stability,those like you who crave for your own personal power complain,as now someone has power greater than you.

Haru-Sama has even offered us a retainment of our sovereignity and customs,and yet you would still complain?If I recall,you used outright agression against us in the past before,why would you appear as a "savior" now,except to seize the land for yourself?

It does.

Independence isn't free reins. You are only looking to the extremes.

Lies. He may have fought before but the words he speaks are truths.

Let me ask you this.Why exactly do you oppose the change in leadership?Is it pride?Is it a freedom you think you will lose,with no indication?

Why do you wish to fight?I am willing to listen to reason,but you speak with impassioned fury,which tends to play opposite to reason. I can only make a more informed decision if you give me more information.

Let me ask you this.Why exactly do you oppose the change in leadership?Is it pride?Is it a freedom you think you will lose,with no indication?

Why do you wish to fight?I am willing to listen to reason,but you speak with impassioned fury,which tends to play opposite to reason. I can only make a more informed decision if you give me more information.

Is it the fact that there were weapons used? No, that can't be it.

Who is it that speaks with something contrary to reason? I assure you, my actions are not out of anger. Perhaps it is your ambition and greed for power that causes you to be willing to give a nation.

When have I ever shown a lust for power?I have done nothing but attempt to improve the lives of the people here.You yourself took a senate position in Rokkenjima,jumped ship for a time,being quite absent here with split attention,leaving your duties unattended,and for what? Power and land,that's what.

As i said,you should state your case fully,it is best for all of us.

DOES THIS MEAN I NO LONGER GET PAID?!

No.

You fool, you're throwing away your independence for a false peace.

I'm allowing retainance of some degree of independence.

Actually, both BK and I would break you in half.

Would you like to try that here?