• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I see...

...w-would you like to re-join? I won't take advantage of my current postion, and thereby, give you your previous position back.

Edited by Soul

I see...

...w-would you like to re-join? I won't take advantage of my current postion, and thereby, give you your previous position back.

Previous Position huh? I have nothing to gain from that, that I didn't have.

What's wrong with that position? Ether is usually absent.

There's nothing wrong with it, it's just that I can get better.

Soluna, Excellent Stalking skills, you get a 1000G raise.

Edited by AstraLunaSol

You still didn't complain of your position when you were here, you were below Ether until you assumed as a judge...and then so did he. But anyway, what do you want?

You still didn't complain of your position when you were here, you were below Ether until you assumed as a judge...and then so did he. But anyway, what do you want?

@Bold: 2 things, 1, I never left, 2, I didn't complain because there was a reason.

@Italics: Your point?

@Underlined: Lord of my own territory in this empire, Separate Army system, and no more unneeded bullshit.

@Bold: 2 things, 1, I never left, 2, I didn't complain because there was a reason.

@Italics: Your point?

@Underlined: Lord of my own territory in this empire, Separate Army system, and no more unneeded bullshit.

You said yesterday you were only stalking this thread. And not to mention my previous statement, the one consisting on you building your own army at the Rokkenjima.

My point was, why would you want a higher position than the one I first offered you, when you still get those benefits you yourself have mentioned?

And would that be enough for you to join our side?