That One Thread

Florete

It's okay. I've basically been scum to him lately, and I don't expect forgiveness for any of it. In fact, I've done more than enough to justify him ignoring me and de-friending me several times over.

..................................................................................................

Are you for real

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Well, as soon as Proto reads this, I'll find myself utterly unable to explain myself, because I screwed up so badly these past 15 minutes that it ceases to be funny, and then I'll deserve it.

Fayt Zelpher has proven himself to be no better than idiot scum.

Well, as soon as Proto reads this, I'll find myself utterly unable to explain myself, because I screwed up so badly these past 15 minutes that it ceases to be funny, and then I'll deserve it.

Fayt Zelpher has proven himself to be no better than idiot scum.

I've known Proto for a while, he's not easily offended by things like this.

I've known Proto for a while, he's not easily offended by things like this.

Well, I completely overreacted and I sincerely apologize for what I said in any case. If he should ever speak to me again, tell him that I asked begged for forgiveness.

Well, I completely overreacted and I sincerely apologize for what I said in any case. If he should ever speak to me again, tell him that I asked begged for forgiveness.

A simple Sorry would've been just about as fine.

I swear my nice counter is going to over load.

Edited by AstraLunaSol

If you would of stopped complaining about your sheer hatred of Pokemon anyway, none of this would of even happened. If you hated it so much and were thinking properly at the time, you would of just left without a word to him.

Quitting your friendship from a game about monsters is just about as lame quitting a friendship because you wouldn't give them a packet of ketchup in high school.

I swear my nice counter is going to over load.

Keep it up.

If you would of stopped complaining about your sheer hatred of Pokemon anyway, none of this would of even happened. If you hated it so much and were thinking properly at the time, you would of just left without a word to him.

Quitting your friendship from a game about monsters is just about as lame quitting a friendship because you wouldn't give them a packet of ketchup in high school.

Indeed. It just wears me down over time. You know, I come to talk, and I don't like to just sit around and wait while people here have strategy seminars. I know it's too much to ask that they take it to the pokemon subforum, but I want to actually be able to talk to people here every now and then.

Well, that, plus I really fouled up and never did a certain something that he has been asking me to do for a month now and never got around to doing for... whatever stupid reason I could find at the time. And now he has to suffer as a result.

I want to actually be able to talk to people here every now and then.

Start a damn conversation, by yelling "FLASHFREEZE" you aren't doing anything, attack someone, kill someone, it all equals activity, hell, look at what I do.

Start a damn conversation, by yelling "FLASHFREEZE" you aren't doing anything, attack someone, kill someone, it all equals activity, hell, look at what I do.

Yeah, do lots and lots of stupid things. Just follow this guy's example--*runs*

Edited by BK-201

Well, I'm not allowed go killing people (it's in the terms of a treaty with the locals, something about anti-elemental sentiment or something), and I lack the military might to attack an army of any size...

Which leaves freezing random buildings as the only way to have any fun here. :/

If I be any nicer I'll explode.

I haven't exploded yet. You're capable!

Indeed. It just wears me down over time. You know, I come to talk, and I don't like to just sit around and wait while people here have strategy seminars. I know it's too much to ask that they take it to the pokemon subforum, but I want to actually be able to talk to people here every now and then.

Well, that, plus I really fouled up and never did a certain something that he has been asking me to do for a month now and never got around to doing for... whatever stupid reason I could find at the time. And now he has to suffer as a result.

Well, instead of waiting for them to finish, why don't you approach them? It's really not that difficult to make someone pay attention to you. Be persistent if you're that desperate.

Something he asked you to do that you could've done a long time ago and you didn't do it because you didn't feel like it? And he's suffering from this? What exactly did he ask you to do?

Well, I'm not allowed go killing people (it's in the terms of a treaty with the locals, something about anti-elemental sentiment or something), and I lack the military might to attack an army of any size...

Which leaves freezing random buildings as the only way to have any fun here. :/

This is the crap you limit yourself with.

Also, get a damn army ASAP

You could also have 1-on-1, but that's never fun, it's wayyy more fun when you go 1-3 like I do on a regular basis.

I haven't exploded yet. You're capable!

Wait for it.....

Edited by AstraLunaSol

Well, instead of waiting for them to finish, why don't you approach them? It's really not that difficult to make someone pay attention to you. Be persistent if you're that desperate.

Something he asked you to do that you could've done a long time ago and you didn't do it because you didn't feel like it? And he's suffering from this? What exactly did he ask you to do?

That's always been a problem for me. The fact that I haven't taken my medication lately doesn't exactly help with that fact. Of course, getting repeatedly ignored over huge walls of text (battle logs) isn't helping my cause.

Sorry, but I'm sworn to secrecy. He told me that what it was is something that was not to be mentioned to other people. I will honor that request. :(

This is the crap you limit yourself with.

Also, get a damn army ASAP

You could also have 1-on-1, but that's never fun, it's wayyy more fun when you go 1-3 like I do on a regular basis.

Well, if it's any consequence, elementals do generally have higher parameters than humans.

Army? Did you not read the part about anti-elemental sentiment? It's not like there are a lot of elementals out there in the first place to create an army of anyway.

Well, if I weren't about to go to sleep, a battle for fun might be something to consider... :)

Well, if it's any consequence, elementals do generally have higher parameters than humans.

Army? Did you not read the part about anti-elemental sentiment? It's not like there are a lot of elementals out there in the first place to create an army of anyway.

Well, if I weren't about to go to sleep, a battle for fun might be something to consider... :)

Am I human? I'll let you decide that.

....So? Humans work too.

.....lol