• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

That's right, very well said, Masamune, this isn't in general but many smart kids can be too over-confident, ALS is an exeption, really.

Thank you Soul.

In art I did an aewsome job on this project.

Then my teacher asked for my opinion. I said 4-....

I am convinced that if I said 4+ I would have gotten it.....

But I was being modest......

Art's more about how creative you are, you could be the smartest person in the world & still barely even be able to draw a good stick figure (I'm exaggerating a little).

Edited by Masamune_Wielder

That's right, very well said, Masamune, this isn't in general but many smart kids can be too over-confident, ALS is an exeption, really.

Thank you Soul.

In art I did an aewsome job on this project.

Then my teacher asked for my opinion. I said 4-....

I am convinced that if I said 4+ I would have gotten it.....

But I was being modest......

Art's more about how creative you are, you could be the smartest person in the world & still barely even be able to draw a good stick figure (I'm exaggerating a little).

This art project was more on the measurement side... It drove me insane.

IQ is more of a logical deduction score and is pretty useless. IQ is for some people, both smart and dumb to brag about and make others feel dumber. By bragging about your IQ and refering to others are dumb you truly only reduce your own value. Anyone can brag about something stupid but it takes true creativity/intelligence/etc. to create true genius.

ALS, what do you think of Blasied's situation?

I'm not in High school yet.....

But anyway, he might want to ignore them.

I've been ignoring someone for 4 years of my life in school. It got better.laugh.gif

Especially today.

IQ is more of a logical deduction score and is pretty useless. IQ is for some people, both smart and dumb to brag about and make others feel dumber. By bragging about your IQ and refering to others are dumb you truly only reduce your own value. Anyone can brag about something stupid but it takes true creativity/intelligence/etc. to create true genius.

I would still like to know.

That is incredibly insightful (like something Gandhi would say).

I've been ignoring someone for 4 years of my life in school. It got better.laugh.gif

Especially today.

That sounds nice. :)

No one has ever bothered me this year at high school, and if they did bother me back at middle school it wasn't so often, and I usually faced my problems by talking. -_-

That's what Blasied should try to do at least, not hurt himself and let himself be bothered by everyone else.

Especially today.

That sounds nice. smile.gif

No one has ever bothered me this year at high school, and if they did bother me back at middle school it wasn't so often, and I usually faced my problems by talking. sleep.gif

That's what Blasied should try to do at least, not hurt himself and let himself be bothered by everyone else.

Well I'll be in high school next year, so.....

"Ignorance is bliss" So damn true.

I have started not to care what other people think of me. -_-

Sounds like something I've heard a lot actually. There are a lot of people who brag going around saying things like "My IQ score is 1XX which means I'm super smart" and say is like they believe it's true. If you look at IQ vs Success or Test scores you will find that it isn't a definitive positive slope rather than a scatter of numbers.

Sounds like something I've heard a lot actually. There are a lot of people who brag going around saying things like "My IQ score is 1XX which means I'm super smart" and say is like they believe it's true. If you look at IQ vs Success or Test scores you will find that it isn't a definitive positive slope rather than a scatter of numbers.

If someone has too tell other people than their smarter than them then they are just insecure (or an ass) which proves that they know it's not true (most of the time).

If someone has too tell other people than their smarter than them then they are just insecure (or an ass) which proves that they know it's not true (most of the time).

It all depends on how they say it. -_-

Oh well, time to play binary. NewYearsEmoticon.gif

Where are you at right now?

Ch. 5

Hardin with Lopt Sword.NewYearsEmoticon.gif

Time to rape with Blaggi Sword!

Nice your a lot further than I am. I got to Ch.3 on my new playthrough but then i started playing Gaiden.

It all depends on how they say it. -_-

Can't argue with that one.

Ch. 5

Nice your a lot further than I am. I got to Ch.3 on my new playthrough but then i started playing Gaiden.

Watch out for Silver sword Cross Knights.NewYearsEmoticon.gif

Ch. 5

Thanks for the advice i'll make sure to keep my magic units back now:)

Ch. 5

Get Eltoshen out.

Take down the cross knights carfully.

Use the damn savestates.

Ch. 5

Get Eltoshen out.

Take down the cross knights carfully.

Use the damn savestates.

I ALWAYS use savestates. I just train lachesis to promotion (without boss abuse) then have her talk to Eltshan & use a magic user with warp staff to place my unts in the mountains area (for the evasion bonus).