That One Thread

Florete

Yeah, I get it. There'd be nothing to do if you had NO work. Why even go, why not have your mates over so you can play Wii all day?

We've had parenting groups here try to stop homework. Happens every few years, but it never catches on.

95% of my fellow classmates complained "why are we even here?" last year. We sat in class doing virtually nothing all day, for a week, just to complete school. Most of the friends I have aren't really the "play the Wii" type, sadly. :<

I've always wanted to start a petition for "no homework," but I realized that even if all the students said yes, I'd still be said no to. Come to think of it, school would be awfully longer if there was no homework.

By the way, do you have MSN? I figure I'll be up later starting tomorrow, so... yeah. *shrug* Only if you want to.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Hi Blasied! I have to go guys. See ya later~

Leave something here, hope you guys enjoy. Except you, Lux. You probably know what this is....

That looks like the cast for the whole Evil series.

BUT WHERE'S YOWANE HAKU. SHE WAS A PART TOO. LOOK

95% of my fellow classmates complained "why are we even here?" last year. We sat in class doing virtually nothing all day, for a week, just to complete school. Most of the friends I have aren't really the "play the Wii" type, sadly. :<

I've always wanted to start a petition for "no homework," but I realized that even if all the students said yes, I'd still be said no to. Come to think of it, school would be awfully longer if there was no homework.

By the way, do you have MSN? I figure I'll be up later starting tomorrow, so... yeah. *shrug* Only if you want to.

Why were you doing nothing in class?

My friends and I talk a lot. That's how I like it.

Someone in my year tried that. Most people laughed. Yeah, school would be longer if we're to learn everything we're meant to... :S

Just added you. I'm Raikou. I'll be busy with Maths for a little while, so I don't know how chatty I'll be. XD

I mean my fragile emotional stability shattered.

So... what're you doing?

You're either a funny, language-wise (welcome, Brother Blasied), or English isn't your first language. =P

I'm Australian, of course I'm funny language-wise. That and I'm exceptionally pretentious.

I. Am. Not. A. Fan. Of. Yowane.

I. Support. Rin. And. Len.

Rin. Only. 8D

With some HakuxMiku and Kaito + (x?) Miriam undertone. For example:

Kaito The answer you choose

I wanna support that. Now I'll give my whisper

To you I'll play the melody

I'll play

Miriam The strength of your sensitivity to the world around me happy

It is a treasure for lover, family, you and me

I probably seemed like a total fool there but I love that song.

Why were you doing nothing in class?

My friends and I talk a lot. That's how I like it.

Someone in my year tried that. Most people laughed. Yeah, school would be longer if we're to learn everything we're meant to... :S

Just added you. I'm Raikou. I'll be busy with Maths for a little while, so I don't know how chatty I'll be. XD

It was to make up for snow days. But we had nothing to do.

So do I, but I'm usually really shy. Even here I'm still a bit nervous when talking to others.

It's because they thought the idea that this someone believed the petition would succeed was ridiculous, methinks.

It's alright, I have to leave in about 13 minutes, so I don't wanna chat up a storm at this point.

Listening to music (Within Temptation FTW).

Have you spoken to anyone about how you're feeling? :S (Agree there)

I'm Australian, of course I'm funny language-wise. That and I'm exceptionally pretentious.

Believe me, I've seen the Australian dialect in such a way I had no idea what the person was saying. And besides, I used to be pretentious, so I can't exactly persecute you for it. =P

It was to make up for snow days. But we had nothing to do.

So do I, but I'm usually really shy. Even here I'm still a bit nervous when talking to others.

It's because they thought the idea that this someone believed the petition would succeed was ridiculous, methinks.

It's alright, I have to leave in about 13 minutes, so I don't wanna chat up a storm at this point.

I wouldn't mind that, actually. I'd just talk with everyone. :D

I am when I don't know the people. I'm pretty comfortable in Oujay's now. :D

I'd say so. Plus nobody liked her anyway. It was a cheap ploy to be popular.

Okay then. Excellent, I'll make more progress

Have you spoken to anyone about how you're feeling? :S (Agree there)

Yes. If I hadn't I'd probably be in a worse state than what I'm currently in.

Yes. If I hadn't I'd probably be in a worse state than what I'm currently in.

Good. I hope you start to feel better soon. And if you feel the need to vent, you can PM me.

I wouldn't mind that, actually. I'd just talk with everyone. :D

I am when I don't know the people. I'm pretty comfortable in Oujay's now. :D

I'd say so. Plus nobody liked her anyway. It was a cheap ploy to be popular.

Okay then. Excellent, I'll make more progress

Don't know enough people in my school to do it all day. Unless me and my little "group" were together all the time.

Well it's just, I'm always afraid of saying something stupid. It's even worse in IMing because I feel like if I don't keep the person I'm talking to constantly engaged that it's awkward for them.

Pah, screw popularity. Social standing is never what I cared for. Which is exactly why some adults think I need to be "more respectful," even though I talk back because of their mistakes. >_>

Perhaps tomorrow night, I just know I can't stay up late tonight.

EDIT: Oh hey Blasied is a freshman just like me. 'Cept we're both nearly sophomores.

EDIT2: Oh hey look it's time to go. Later everyone.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Don't know enough people in my school to do it all day. Unless me and my little "group" were together all the time.

Well it's just, I'm always afraid of saying something stupid. It's even worse in IMing because I feel like if I don't keep the person I'm talking to constantly engaged that it's awkward for them.

Pah, screw popularity. Social standing is never what I cared for. Which is exactly why some adults think I need to be "more respectful," even though I talk back because of their mistakes. >_>

Perhaps tomorrow night, I just know I can't stay up late tonight.

EDIT: Oh hey Blasied is a freshman just like me. 'Cept we're both nearly sophomores.

Eh, if I don't know anyone well I'll just hang out with people I kinda know and get to know them. Overcoming my shyness

I know the feeling. You don't have to keep talking to me all the time, don't worry. 8D I'm always doing my own thing.

I get that a lot too. I'm too blunt for some people. My friends like me for my honesty. And I'm damn proud of it.

Okay~

Good Iced. Now I don't have to slap you.

Hey Balc! What's up?

Not a whole lot, spending some time catching up over various parts of the forums here. Probably gonna get some work done soon.

I actually was reminiscing about the past, and looking over my Amazon history, trying to find out just when it was I imported Mother Earth. Apparently mid-2003.