• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Who said he'd have to use his own tome? He could hire me on the spot to cast 1 Volcanon.

That's obviously irrelevant. I don't think that your magic on its own could break my resistance. At least nothing on that level. The whole elemental thing means my stats are quite high.

That's obviously irrelevant. I don't think that your magic on its own could break my resistance. At least nothing on that level. The whole elemental thing means my stats are quite high.

Elemental means that you'll recieve damage multipliers due to being completely one substance. So his magic x 2 or x 3 should do the trick.

Fala Blood helps immensely when using Fire Magic.

Wha... This isn't Tales, genius. This is Fire Emblem. There is no Elemental resistance. When the fuck did we start dishing out ELEMENTAL RESISTANCE?

Did you see what class I am?

I'm the goddamn Endless Sorcerer. Your stats are too pathetic to even tickle me.

Edited by Lotton the Wizard

Elemental means that you'll recieve damage multipliers due to being completely one substance. So his magic x 2 or x 3 should do the trick.

Actually, I only take +10 damage from... wait, why am I telling you this? I can't let knowledge of that get out. :sweatdrop:

Fala Blood helps immensely when using Fire Magic.

It doesn't hurt. I'll give you that.

I'm the goddamn Endless Sorcerer. Your stats are too pathetic to even tickle me.

Don't be silly Gio, you always bring that up. You're constant identity changes prove otherwise, it doesn't exactly favor you to do that. Just what type of sovereign changes identity 24/7? Your exagerated ammount of leadership stars is disturbing as well, not even Haru had those officially.

Must I also complain about your ridiculous caps? The Luck stat never ends up in a 9, it's supposed to end up in a rounded number, such as 0 or 5. The fact that you're leader of an apparently succesful nation doesn't give you the rights to have ridiculous stats. You should lower your Luck to either 30 or 35.

Don't be silly Gio, you always bring that up. You're constant identity changes prove otherwise, it doesn't exactly favor you to do that. Just what type of sovereign changes identity 24/7? Your exagerated ammount of leadership stars is disturbing as well, not even Haru had those officially.

Must I also complain about your ridiculous caps? The Luck stat never ends up in a 9, it's supposed to end up in a rounded number, such as 0 or 5. The fact that you're leader of an apparently succesful nation doesn't give you the rights to have ridiculous stats. You should lower your Luck to either 30 or 35.

I'm laughing like hell right now.

1) Serenes Name Changes do not change the fact that I am Battler in the Empires.

2) Haru DOES have her 15 officially, genius.

3) The 9's are a numbers gag that Astra said were fine to keep.

4) The stats are legit. Emperors and Hegemons get higher stats as it is, and I already had high Magic and Resistance.

Edited by Lotton the Wizard

1) Serenes Name Changes do not change the fact that I am Battler in the Empires.

2) Haru DOES have her 15 officially, genius.

3) The 9's are a numbers gag that Astra said were fine to keep.

4) The stats are legit. Emperors and Hegemons get higher stats as it is, and I already had high Magic and Resistance.

Actually, gIO's stats are lower than the typical Emperors.

Except it's not just your name changes, it's the way you decide to act after changing them, this is an exception, but then there's Asmosdeus.

Wasn't Haru's godmodding or lack of balance been fixed yet? Sheesh, why do none of you ever have the guts to do it?

Edited by Soul

Except it's not just your name changes, it's the way you decide to act after changing them, this is an exception, but then there's Asmosdeus.

Wasn't Haru's godmodding or lack of balance been fixed yet? Sheesh, why do none of you ever have the guts to do it?

Her stats were in the right range too, actually, I have the highest caps out of them all. >_>

Oh please, settle yourself for once. If you are a free-runner, then you shouldn't even be having emeperor-like stats.

Can we later balance things out other than using points to distribute on caps?

Edited by Soul

Oh please, settle yourself for once. If you are a free-runner, then you shouldn't even be having emeperor-like stats.

Can we later balance things out other than using points to distribute on caps?

There is no law system, unless I establish one again, nothing will happen. I still have everything.