• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Do you people want me to establish a balancing system, I think raw stat points is not a great indicator of balance, as a unit can just have lower points into a weaker stat, 2 points of luck is inferior to 1 speed and 1 skill imo yet the point total is the same.

Do you people want me to establish a balancing system, I think raw stat points is not a great indicator of balance, as a unit can just have lower points into a weaker stat, 2 points of luck is inferior to 1 speed and 1 skill imo yet the point total is the same.

Why on earth do you think I made a new statsheet model?

Far too late, like 2/3 months too late, I could easily make a new one.

Who knows. Could be a good chance to see if the whole thing about the necroposting rule not applying in FFtF is actually what it says on the topic.

Who knows. Could be a good chance to see if the whole thing about the necroposting rule not applying in FFtF is actually what it says on the topic.

Yeah, but then I don't have control over the OP.

Whatever goes best and isn't WTFH4X, I approve of it. Um...alright, make a new one when you have the time.

Which is why as soon as school ends I'm going to revamp the rules.

Statsheet model doesn't correlate with stats as far as I'm aware or want to be aware of.

Actually, it does, Since I have to format it in a new way, meaning that stats have to be remade.

Holy...

I'll be done with my summer class before then... XD

I'm pretty much going to be stressed out this summer, taking piano along with geometry, Algebra (Both I and II), Physics, and Health (I and II).

Not sure what the problem was though...

Oh well, I put a different video in instead. Change things up a bit, eh?

Oh what happened most likely, is that you just put a link in there, turning it into a URL that's clickable, but the tags got F'd up. >_>

Oh what happened most likely, is that you just put a link in there, turning it into a URL that's clickable, but the tags got F'd up. >_>

Well, what happened is this:

Due to the way media tags changed during during the update, the link changed.

So instead of being [mdia]URL here[/mdia] (misspelled media here intentionally to prevent actual code usage), it was of the form

[mdia]Condensed URL here[/mdia]

Which fouled up the system. So I just had to rewrite the code...

.......Oh shit. >________________________>

Higher anyone?

Cookies and milk. 8D

Have you ever seen my defense stat? AND YOU HAVE THE MOST OVERPOWERED TOME EVER!!!!!

Rhythm~ isn't.

*cough*joshybear*cough*

Oh c'mon. YOU'RE A GOD DAMN TRUEBLADE!!!!!

Yes, she is. She broke my wall in the count thread....

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- I forgot the little guy. But seriously, Joshy talks like a 15~16 boy than a 12 year old one. =P

Hi BK~