That One Thread

Florete

It's from some American dude, and my mum's gonna try to get her money back. My dad's in US now, but if I ask for Tales of the Abyss he'll probably get me Tales of Rebirth or something retarded, so fuck me.

lol, reminds me of the time when I asked for both Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. Well, they did bring two Fire Emblem games, one of them being Radiant Dawn in English and the other one being Radiant Dawn in Japanese.

I bought it from Phuket and now I'm in Singapore. And I'm going to KL tomorrow (where HOPEFULLY I find some other shit like a Kirby game or whatever. FE8 bores me now.)

You could find a lot of stuff in KL. I mean, I saw loads of Wii games so I'm sure their supply of PS2 games is even bigger.

*shoots*

Never call me a Shaymin ever again.

Sorry, sorry. I'll stop calling you Shaymin. I'll still call the Shaymin Joshybear though

I'm not getting any of those games either anyway...

Still, would you miss the opportunity for a payback at Amelia!?

And I can't get a damn Gamecube memory card, and even if that happened, I'd still be unable to find FE9/ToS (the two Gamecube games I really want to play...)

Why can't you get a memory card? But yeah, FE9 and ToS are really rare. I've been looking for them for quite a long time. I couldn't even find Wind Waker or Sunshine yet...

Oh yeah, this is the second time I've gotten TotA. First time I got it was in December last year, and it was a fake (but my PS2 could play fakes too, so yay me). When I got home form my holiday, my PS2 didn't work. Apparently something inside fucking MELTED.

Fake = pirated? X360's Red Ring of Death must be contagious. So you got a new PS2 after that? If it can't play it now, you could still mod your PS2 to let it play the game. Unless you gave away that copy of TotA already.

Edited by Proto

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

lol, reminds me of the time when I asked for both Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. Well, they did bring two Fire Emblem games, one of them being Radiant Dawn in English and the other one being Radiant Dawn in Japanese.

XD

You could find a lot of stuff in KL. I mean, I saw loads of Wii games so I'm sure their supply of PS2 games is even bigger.

Yeah, but I'm not sure if there's anything I want. Aside from Tales of Graces, but that's in Japanese :/

Sorry, sorry. I'll stop calling you Shaymin. I'll still call the Shaymin Joshybear though[/s]

I SAW THAT

Still, would you miss the opportunity for a payback at Amelia!?

No

Why can't you get a memory card? But yeah, FE9 and ToS are really rare. I've been looking for them for quite a long time. I couldn't even find Wind Waker or Sunshine yet...

Parents, and my com sucks so I can't emulate them.

Fake = pirated? X360's Red Ring of Death must be contagious. So you got a new PS2 after that? If it can't play it now, you could still mod your PS2 to let it play the game. Unless you gave away that copy of TotA already.

Given away already. And yeah, I got a new PS2 after that. Or at least, my dad did, but now no one mods PS2s anymore, so now the main thing I do on my PS2 is play Fifa 10/break people's necks in MK.

You're delusional. Likely from the blood loss.

Now hurry up and die, damnit.

No. You're letting overconfidence be your downfall. You think that because you have a moderately powerful tome, you can defeat the lord of ice.

When in fact, you can't even see me.

Go use your insect powers to play with someone else. You're not worth wasting my time on.

No. You're letting overconfidence be your downfall. You think that because you have a moderately powerful tome, you can defeat the lord of ice.

When in fact, you can't even see me.

Go use your insect powers to play with someone else. You're not worth wasting my time on.

Get to Chapter 4 of FE4 and say that Holsety is "moderate"

Get to Chapter 4 of FE4 and say that Holsety is "moderate"

Compared with my abilities, most magic is pretty flimsy. The fact that I'm even pretending to be concerned is a testament to its power.

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

Compared with my abilities, most magic is pretty flimsy. The fact that I'm even pretending to be concerned is a testament to its power.

If only I had major Fala.......

Also, gIO has been studing magic for how long?

@gIO: he's still alive, though not in top shape.