That One Thread

Florete

I'm glad someone agrees with me. Silly YouTubers~

I think I'll go now. Bye bye~

Bye Soluna! it's too bad you had to leave before you got the chance to talk to Rhythm~

Edited by Proto

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Both have Okami but Wii controls have motion sensing paintbrush, which is better in general. Wii players end up using the Celestial Brush way more often than PS2 players, and spamming Veil of Mist makes the game super easy. However, some of the motions, particularly the Power Slash, will take quite a long time to master in the Wii version. While not such a major issue, the Wii version does not show the credits, which means that they never show the seal that was made in Ponc'tan in the Wii version. Wii version also has better graphics imo.

Both Wii and PS2 have a lot of other good games but keep in mind that Wii could also play GCN games.

Okami on Wii is awesome because it's just so natural when using the Celestial Brush. BUT you have to make sure the Sensor Bar is on the right setting, or else it'll screw you over. That kept happening to me. :/ I haven't played it for PS2, but I don't think I'd like it as much purely because I'm so used to being able to do a flick of the wrist for the Brush.

The Wii CAN play NGC games, and it also has a slot for SD cards. It's pretty awesome, 'cause on games like FFCC: The Crystal Bearers you can take screenshots and then save them!

The PS2 can play PS1 games. Which means that you can get almost every FF game (from the main series) ever released for it. Plus it plays CDs and DVDs.

lol, reminds me of the time when I asked for both Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. Well, they did bring two Fire Emblem games, one of them being Radiant Dawn in English and the other one being Radiant Dawn in Japanese.

Why can't you get a memory card? But yeah, FE9 and ToS are really rare. I've been looking for them for quite a long time. I couldn't even find Wind Waker or Sunshine yet...

:lol: That would've been fun to see.

Dude, I know. I was really lucky to find FE9. And it was a guy living in my area too! Have you played Sunshine, Proto? I'm pretty sure you've played/beaten Wind Waker, but I could be thinking of someone else...

HI GUYS!

Proto~, good luck on your Mechanics exam!

Never really noticed. |:

Listening to Les Mis right now, and I must say, it is fantastic.

JustAsPlanned.jpg

Anyway, if I work fast, I'll be getting on Spectrobes~

Okami on Wii is awesome because it's just so natural when using the Celestial Brush. BUT you have to make sure the Sensor Bar is on the right setting, or else it'll screw you over. That kept happening to me. :/ I haven't played it for PS2, but I don't think I'd like it as much purely because I'm so used to being able to do a flick of the wrist for the Brush.

Exactly. The Brush is meant to be moved by your hands rather than just tilting the control stick. I never faced any Sensor Bar problems though, probably because my brother took care of all those settings before Okami even came out for Wii.

The Wii CAN play NGC games, and it also has a slot for SD cards. It's pretty awesome, 'cause on games like FFCC: The Crystal Bearers you can take screenshots and then save them!

GC cames would be useless without a Memory Card though. And you could even take screenshots of GC games???

The PS2 can play PS1 games. Which means that you can get almost every FF game (from the main series) ever released for it. Plus it plays CDs and DVDs.

Totally forgot about that. PS2 could actually play a huge range of good games then.

:lol: That would've been fun to see.

Fun, eh? I was so excited when I heard that they found all the games. Then I saw these two games together, with the exact same cover, with one of them in Japanese. What's more, they even got Super Paper Mario, which I already had, when I asked for Super Mario Galaxy.

Dude, I know. I was really lucky to find FE9. And it was a guy living in my area too! Have you played Sunshine, Proto? I'm pretty sure you've played/beaten Wind Waker, but I could be thinking of someone else...

Nope, I haven't played any of those two but I want to. Just can't find them anywhere.

HI GUYS!

Proto~, good luck on your Mechanics exam!

RHYTHM~ Thanks!

How are you doing?

lulz, I promised Enjo to anyway. Anyway, it was also because I just saw Enjo singing it, and I wanted to compare it to the original

Good Rhythm.

You should try Wicked Was he good? Of course he was. :)

*insert innocent smiley here*

Hey Fayt & NM! What's up?

How come?

It's just... I don't know how to explain it. I've been angry all day because of a certain pair of people and I feel frustrated, but it's not like I can do anything about it and.... well, it's just making me feel sick. I've been on a rage-induced adrenaline rush all day and now that I'm settling out of it, I just feel a bit... queasy at the moment.

Hey Fayt & NM! What's up?

See above.

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

Exactly. The Brush is meant to be moved by your hands rather than just tilting the control stick. I never faced any Sensor Bar problems though, probably because my brother took care of all those settings before Okami even came out for Wii.

GC cames would be useless without a Memory Card though. And you could even take screenshots of GC games???

Totally forgot about that. PS2 could actually play a huge range of good games then.

Fun, eh? I was so excited when I heard that they found all the games. Then I saw these two games together, with the exact same cover, with one of them in Japanese. What's more, they even got Super Paper Mario, which I already had, when I asked for Super Mario Galaxy.

Nope, I haven't played any of those two but I want to. Just can't find them anywhere.

RHYTHM~ Thanks!

How are you doing?

It was because I'd take it with me to Dad's, then I'd have to reset it. And it's start stuffing up if you move to the other side of the couch at his place too. x.x

I had a GC before I got a Wii, do I didn't have that problem. And no, you can't. There are plenty of Wii games wher eyou can't screenshot; most of them you can't, actually. But you can in FFCC: The Crystal Bearers. :D

Yeah. I also really want Ratchet & Clank, and I wanna try Monster Hunter. Also want a PSP and Xbox 360, but I know I won't be getting those for a while. XD

Eh, yeah, that's not cool. :/ I still need to play/beat all the original Zelda games. I can't find my copy of Wind Waker though. I traded in a bunch of GC games I no longer play, and I'm hoping that I didn't trade it in by accident. I don't think I would've though... of course, there's the possibility that my friend has it... I hope so anyway. Don't like Super Paper Mario, I think it let the series down. I haven't beaten the original, but I have played it and it's good.

*wants Super Mario Galaxy*

Sunshine is awesome, I can just play it over and over and over... my favourite after Okami. Or one of my faves at least.

I'm doing pretty well. I spoke to my Maths teacher yesterday after school and she was able to help me out, and there were some things I was worried about that she told me I didn't need to do/know, so I'm feeling pretty good about Maths now.

It's just... I don't know how to explain it. I've been angry all day because of a certain pair of people and I feel frustrated, but it's not like I can do anything about it and.... well, it's just making me feel sick. I've been on a rage-induced adrenaline rush all day and now that I'm settling out of it, I just feel a bit... queasy at the moment.

Erg. Maybe you should take a break from the computer, then? Go try something that relaxes you. Also, have something to eat/drink, it could make you feel a bit better, just something small. And remember, there are people here that DO care about you.

It was his Thesis performance, of course he's good.

olol

8D

:newyears:

Erg. Maybe you should take a break from the computer, then? Go try something that relaxes you. Also, have something to eat/drink, it could make you feel a bit better, just something small. And remember, there are people here that DO care about you.

Well, that does beat the alternative of reaching through the internet to punch these two people in the face. :lol:

I'm actually a lot more relaxed than I was two hours ago. A shower and dinner do help significantly in that regard. Now, if only I had some ice cream, I'd be doing quite well. :D

What I need is someone that I can talk to who's on between 5 and 9PM GMT...

This is one of the songs Enjo sang, as Javert.

Excellent. :D

Well, that does beat the alternative of reaching through the internet to punch these two people in the face. :lol:

I'm actually a lot more relaxed than I was two hours ago. A shower and dinner do help significantly in that regard. Now, if only I had some ice cream, I'd be doing quite well. :D

That's good.

*hands ice-cream*

Chocolate and caramel. Hope you like it.

What time is it now?

Unfortunately my brother is busy facebooking at that time (and I don't have a laptop, I'm afraid). :(

That's good.

*hands ice-cream*

Chocolate and caramel. Hope you like it.

What time is it now?

Yes, that it is.

Thank you kindly. :)

Hmm... Not bad. Would have preferred pineapple sundae, but beggars can't be choosers. Thanks, Rhythm.

It's 1AM GMT. So, by 5 and 9 PM GMT, that would be... 3 and 7 AM in the morning your time. I don't think you're going to take the position.