• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Yes, that it is.

Thank you kindly. :)

Hmm... Not bad. Would have preferred pineapple sundae, but beggars can't be choosers. Thanks, Rhythm.

It's 1AM GMT. So, by 5 and 9 PM GMT, that would be... 3 and 7 AM in the morning your time. I don't think you're going to take the position.

Not a problem. I just grabbed what was in out freezer.

Ah. Much as I'd like to, I'd be sleeping at that time. :/

It was because I'd take it with me to Dad's, then I'd have to reset it. And it's start stuffing up if you move to the other side of the couch at his place too. x.x

Oh, I see. I guess you also had to keep changing the settings back whenever you returned too. Sensor Bar also does have problems with detecting the motion if you're sitting too far away. Which doesn't happen to me since I play it straight through my computer monitor and have a chair right in front of it.

I had a GC before I got a Wii, do I didn't have that problem. And no, you can't. There are plenty of Wii games wher eyou can't screenshot; most of them you can't, actually. But you can in FFCC: The Crystal Bearers. :D

No wonder. I always thought Brawl was the only game that let you take screenshots. So Crystal Bearers has that feature as well, eh?

Yeah. I also really want Ratchet & Clank, and I wanna try Monster Hunter. Also want a PSP and Xbox 360, but I know I won't be getting those for a while. XD

Ratchet & Clank is awesome. Never heard of Monster Hunter though. I particularly wanna play Shadow of the Colossus.

Eh, yeah, that's not cool. :/ I still need to play/beat all the original Zelda games. I can't find my copy of Wind Waker though. I traded in a bunch of GC games I no longer play, and I'm hoping that I didn't trade it in by accident. I don't think I would've though... of course, there's the possibility that my friend has it... I hope so anyway. Don't like Super Paper Mario, I think it let the series down. I haven't beaten the original, but I have played it and it's good.

*wants Super Mario Galaxy*

Sunshine is awesome, I can just play it over and over and over... my favourite after Okami. Or one of my faves at least.

Yeah, you should play the Zelda games. At least all the 3-D ones. I sure hope you didn't actually give out that Wind Waker. It's really rare right now. Super Paper Mario WAS a disappointment to the series but I think it was actually pretty good as a game of it's own. The original Paper Mario is one of my favorite games of all time and I have yet to play TTYD (I have it, I just need to wait for these exams to end).

It shouldn't be too hard to find Super Mario Galaxy PAL version in Australia...

Mario 64 was like that too. Even after you get 120 stars, it's still fun to just start a new game and get them all again!

I'm doing pretty well. I spoke to my Maths teacher yesterday after school and she was able to help me out, and there were some things I was worried about that she told me I didn't need to do/know, so I'm feeling pretty good about Maths now.

That's great. So you don't have any Maths problems anymore?

Erg. Maybe you should take a break from the computer, then? Go try something that relaxes you. Also, have something to eat/drink, it could make you feel a bit better, just something small. And remember, there are people here that DO care about you.

Also, ^this.

Not a problem. I just grabbed what was in out freezer.

Ah. Much as I'd like to, I'd be sleeping at that time. :/

Of course. Thanks.

I know. That's why I can't blame you. It's just that there's very few people on to talk to at this time.

Also, ^this.

I know. Now, as one of those people, could you please ask that wizard fellow to leave me alone?

I know. Now, as one of those people, could you please ask that wizard fellow to leave me alone?

I think it would be a whole lot easier if you were to stop baiting him into attacking you by insulting him or saying stupid stuff like dodging Holsety or surviving a critical Holsety.

I think it would be a whole lot easier if you were to stop baiting him into attacking you by insulting him or saying stupid stuff like dodging Holsety or surviving a critical Holsety.

Possibly. But I really don't care. I just want him to leave me alone.

Possibly. But I really don't care. I just want him to leave me alone.

You can't expect him to leave you alone if you can't leave him alone. Stop baiting him. i.e. try ignoring him instead.