That One Thread

Florete

Oh, I see. I guess you also had to keep changing the settings back whenever you returned too. Sensor Bar also does have problems with detecting the motion if you're sitting too far away. Which doesn't happen to me since I play it straight through my computer monitor and have a chair right in front of it.

No wonder. I always thought Brawl was the only game that let you take screenshots. So Crystal Bearers has that feature as well, eh?

Ratchet & Clank is awesome. Never heard of Monster Hunter though. I particularly wanna play Shadow of the Colossus.

Yeah, you should play the Zelda games. At least all the 3-D ones. I sure hope you didn't actually give out that Wind Waker. It's really rare right now. Super Paper Mario WAS a disappointment to the series but I think it was actually pretty good as a game of it's own. The original Paper Mario is one of my favorite games of all time and I have yet to play TTYD (I have it, I just need to wait for these exams to end).

It shouldn't be too hard to find Super Mario Galaxy PAL version in Australia...

Mario 64 was like that too. Even after you get 120 stars, it's still fun to just start a new game and get them all again!

That's great. So you don't have any Maths problems anymore?

Ah, awesome! Yeah, it's the only real problem I have with the Wii. Otherwise I love it.

Yes! I took one, I'll check if it worked. Or whether it needs to be decoded like for Brawl... :facepalm:

*gets SD card*

I haven't heard of that.

Yeah, I really wanna beat OoT. I plan to get it for Virtual Console. TTYD is awesome, I've clocked it about 3 times. It's absolutely fantastic.

SMG is easy to find, it's more that I have so many game already that I haven't beaten yet. Like, I have the Metroid Prime Trilogy, as well as Spectrobe and Final Fantasy, plus all my Emu games...

Yes! Re-playing all the levels is fantastic. :D

Pretty much. XD

Possibly. But I really don't care. I just want him to leave me alone.

Then ignore him.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I think it would be a whole lot easier if you were to stop baiting him into attacking you by insulting him or saying stupid stuff like dodging Holsety or surviving a critical Holsety.

Impossible, I think the only thing that could possibly keep him alive is constant healing.

Fair enough. I'll give it a try.

Yes. Talk to us instead.

I've was just thinking, what consoles do you have?

I should get to reading Les Mis someday.

I want to. I got Wicked for Christmas. 8D

Edited by Rhythm

Alright. You win.

N64, Gamecube, PS2, DS, and if I want to go upstairs, there's a Wii there.

I remember now. 8D What games have you got for Wii/PS2? I got a PS2 a month or so ago.

Have fun with that ALS.

Ah, awesome! Yeah, it's the only real problem I have with the Wii. Otherwise I love it.

Well, as long as checking the Sensor Bar settings becomes a habit, it shouldn't bother you too much in the future.

Yes! I took one, I'll check if it worked. Or whether it needs to be decoded like for Brawl... :facepalm:

*gets SD card*

Decoded?

I haven't heard of that.

It's a game where you have to 16 epic bosses. No dungeons/levels, generic enemies, NPCs, just boss battles.

Yeah, I really wanna beat OoT. I plan to get it for Virtual Console. TTYD is awesome, I've clocked it about 3 times. It's absolutely fantastic.

OoT is amazing. Even now, it remains as the highest-rated game every created. I'm really looking forward to playing TTYD.

SMG is easy to find, it's more that I have so many game already that I haven't beaten yet. Like, I have the Metroid Prime Trilogy, as well as Spectrobe and Final Fantasy, plus all my Emu games...

Yes! Re-playing all the levels is fantastic. :D

...wow, that's a whole lot of games. Try not to rush through them though, because you won't enjoy them as much then. But it would take a really long time to finish all of that. Lucky for me, I was done with most of the emu games I wanted to play before I got the Wii.

Pretty much. XD

That's good to know. But still, if you ever encounter any difficulty in the future, I'm always here for you.

Impossible, I think the only thing that could possibly keep him alive is constant healing.

Hence why they were classified under "stupid stuff". 20 Mt, +20 Skill.

I remember now. 8D What games have you got for Wii/PS2? I got a PS2 a month or so ago.

Not much for either system. My PS2 'library' is just a handful of games - Legaia, SO2, SO3, Wild Arms 3, KH1 (and 2, which I haven't played yet), and... I think that's it. Really I just play SO3 and Legaia these days.

As for the Wii, I don't know for certain. I know I have Galaxy, FE10, SSBB, and a few others. A lot of party games that I don't play that my sisters bought. Oh, and Guitar Hero 3 / Rock Band.

I really haven't play many video games recently. I'm not looking for new games, not interested in new systems, too bored with the ones I have. And any money I have (very little) is being spent on cards... So, yeah. :/

+20 spd, crazy shit there. If Cyas had FF I would use him though. Save state to use both till endgame.

I used Cyas anyway. 3 movement stars were more reliable for 24x and Olwen was already a powerhouse to destroy all the remaining bosses (except lolredrick).

KH1 (and 2, which I haven't played yet)

Play it goddammit

I used Cyas anyway. 3 movement stars were more reliable for 24x and Olwen was already a powerhouse to destroy all the remaining bosses (except lolredrick).

...olol

Decoded?

It's a game where you have to 16 epic bosses. No dungeons/levels, generic enemies, NPCs, just boss battles.

OoT is amazing. Even now, it remains as the highest-rated game every created. I'm really looking forward to playing TTYD.

...wow, that's a whole lot of games. Try not to rush through them though, because you won't enjoy them as much then. But it would take a really long time to finish all of that. Lucky for me, I was done with most of the emu games I wanted to play before I got the Wii.

That's good to know. But still, if you ever encounter any difficulty in the future, I'm always here for you.

They're all in .bin format. You've gotta get them decoded online before you can actually view them. I was going to link you, but the page I had in my favourites is now a 404. SHIT.

I got up to the third dungeon; the stomach of the fish. Yeah, TTYD is awesome, you'll love it.

Yes, it is. XD I got my Wii waaaay before I started emulating.

Tee hee, I know~

OH SNAP, SERIOUSLY?????

Yes. :mellow:Didn't you see Iced and I discussing Tidus from FF:X a few weeks back?

Not much for either system. My PS2 'library' is just a handful of games - Legaia, SO2, SO3, Wild Arms 3, KH1 (and 2, which I haven't played yet), and... I think that's it. Really I just play SO3 and Legaia these days.

As for the Wii, I don't know for certain. I know I have Galaxy, FE10, SSBB, and a few others. A lot of party games that I don't play that my sisters bought. Oh, and Guitar Hero 3 / Rock Band.

I really haven't play many video games recently. I'm not looking for new games, not interested in new systems, too bored with the ones I have. And any money I have (very little) is being spent on cards... So, yeah. :/

For Wii, if you include my NGC games, I have about... 15(?) games. Most are single-player, and I only have one NGC controller so... :/ The only time someone else uses the Wii is when I have friend over anyway, so yeah.

The PS2 games I have are all random games I fon't like except FF:X, WHICH DOESN'T WORK. That's what you get for buying stuff off Ebay.

Play it goddammit

Maybe I'll start this weekend...

For Wii, if you include my NGC games, I have about... 15(?) games. Most are single-player, and I only have one NGC controller so... :/ The only time someone else uses the Wii is when I have friend over anyway, so yeah.

The PS2 games I have are all random games I fon't like except FF:X, WHICH DOESN'T WORK. That's what you get for buying stuff off Ebay.

I have plenty of GC games. I apologize for being rude because I know that you've been interested in finding them, but I do have Sunshine, Twilight Princess, FE9, and TTYD... Sorry if it sounds like I'm rubbing that in your face.

I also have Symphonia (1 and [2 for Wii]) and Sonic Adventure 2 for GC. Those 6 games are where the majorit of my GC time is spent.

Oh, I forgot that I do have FFX and FFX-2 for the PS2.

They're all in .bin format. You've gotta get them decoded online before you can actually view them. I was going to link you, but the page I had in my favourites is now a 404. SHIT.

Wait, if that page doesn't load anymore, does that mean you can't decode them anymore? I'm sure there must be a software that could take care of that though.

I got up to the third dungeon; the stomach of the fish. Yeah, TTYD is awesome, you'll love it.

Stomach of the fish. I hated that Dungeon and I hated that Zora (Ruto). You still haven't seen anything yet. The next dungeon, the Forest Temple, is one of the best dungeons ever imo.

I know I will, considering how much I enjoyed the original Paper Mario. Plus, many players consider it to be the best in the series.

Yes, it is. XD I got my Wii waaaay before I started emulating.

lol, I got VisualBoyAdvance at least seven years ago. I got NES and SNES pretty recently though, but there aren't much games there that I'm interested in playing anyway. With the Wii, on the hand, I have a lot of unfinished Wii and GCN games.

Tee hee, I know~

Always happy to help you, Rhythm~

Yes. :mellow:Didn't you see Iced and I discussing Tidus from FF:X a few weeks back?

Yeah, but I thought you played it at your friend's place or something. You should probably update your About Me.

That's not too much. Wii doesn't have many but GCN has a lot of good games. Also, are you including Virtual Console?

It's a good thing I never buy anything from ebay then. Also, PS2 has a lot of good games that you could get.

Stomach of the fish. I hated that Dungeon and I hated that Zora (Ruto). You still haven't seen anything yet. The next dungeon, the Forest Temple, is one of the best dungeons ever imo.

I know I will, considering how much I enjoyed the original Paper Mario. Plus, many players consider it to be the best in the series.

Ocarina of Time? I prefer the Spirit Temple myself...

TTYD > PM1 >>> SPM.

Ocarina of Time? I prefer the Spirit Temple myself...

TTYD > PM1 >>> SPM.

And I prefer the super-awesome Water Temple.

But anyhow, the polls showed that Forest Temple was the most popular. The one I voted, Stone Tower Temple, was second or third. I think Arbiter's Grounds was somewhere up there too.

I have plenty of GC games. I apologize for being rude because I know that you've been interested in finding them, but I do have Sunshine, Twilight Princess, FE9, and TTYD... Sorry if it sounds like I'm rubbing that in your face.

I also have Symphonia (1 and [2 for Wii]) and Sonic Adventure 2 for GC. Those 6 games are where the majorit of my GC time is spent.

Oh, I forgot that I do have FFX and FFX-2 for the PS2.

Proto's the one looking for them, and I don;t think he'd think that anyway. I have all those except Sunshine, although my friend lent it to me. We did a swap; she has my Pokemon: Gale of Darkness.

I wanna get into the Tale series, it looks good. Ew, Sonic. :/

Wait, if that page doesn't load anymore, does that mean you can't decode them anymore? I'm sure there must be a software that could take care of that though.

lol, I got VisualBoyAdvance at least seven years ago. I got NES and SNES pretty recently though, but there aren't much games there that I'm interested in playing anyway. With the Wii, on the hand, I have a lot of unfinished Wii and GCN games.

Yeah, but I thought you played it at your friend's place or something. You should probably update your About Me.

That's not too much. Wii doesn't have many but GCN has a lot of good games. Also, are you including Virtual Console?

It's a good thing I never buy anything from ebay then. Also, PS2 has a lot of good games that you could get.

Not from there I can't. There might be something out there to help, but I can't be bothered looking now.

It is a pretty stupid dungeon. I got stuck and left it, then my friend had to take it home 'cause it's her game. XD This is the Zelda Collector's Edition for NGC, mind.

I didn't even finish Super Paper Mario. I quit shortly after getting Bowser. Just bored me.

I didn't know what emulation was until I saw my friend playing LeafGreen on his PSP. :lol: That was about 2 years ago.

I probably should, it's outdated now...

Nah, I haven't been able to track down any Wii Shop points yet. I saw them once, but I was broke at that point in time so I couldn't get anything.

Ebay is okay as long as you get something brand new. Otherwise you just don't know.