• Thor Odinson

YOU KNOW PROCRASTINATION IS GOOOOOOOD

+1

108?

Of course...

Except now. Now it's sleep time. :/

Alright, night Fayt.

soccer_kick-1.jpg

Me = Red shirt guy. You = Green shirt guy.

shaymin%20event.bmp

Me = Red hat guy. You = Green hair guy

Yo Proto, hi sup and all that.

Hi ALS. Exceptionally long power failure. What on Weyard happened while I was gone?

Proto~!

*hugs*

RHYTHM~!

*hugs*

I'm so glad that you're still here. How are you doing?

Me = Red hat guy. You = Green hair guy

Hi ALS. Exceptionally long power failure. What on Weyard happened while I was gone?

RHYTHM~!

*hugs*

I'm so glad that you're still here. How are you doing?

... Win. Absolute win.

They started talking about shit I didn't understand. O__O

Good. Making good progress too. Yourself?

... Win. Absolute win.

I dunno if Joshybear would see it though.

They started talking about shit I didn't understand. O__O

Some Vocaloid stuff, apparently.

Good. Making good progress too. Yourself?

Excellent. I'm doing good. Power just came back and it still feels really hot over here.

That is a story, but yes still is Vocaloid.

idk, that was just a link that Lux gave me.

Also, http://serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml

I seriously don't like ANY of these Pokemon for Black and White. Just look at them. A gear??? Whatever happened to dolphins, hawks, wolves, etc? The only ones that look decent are the two legendaries, but even they pale in comparison to Lugia/Ho-Oh, Groudon/Kyogre, and Palkia/Dialga.

Also, dual STAB Fire+Dragon is gonna be overpowered like crazy. Hits everything for at least neutral damage except for one annoying cheater (Heatran). Latias already has to sacrifice some speed just to use an unboosted Hidden Power Fire. This guy would have STAB-powered up Flamethrowers instead!

I think this Kaito mug will be one of my favs. XD

<3

Goodie~

DID THEY TAKE DOWN MIRACLE GUMIRACLE

I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL SOMEO- Oh nevermind<3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATh8turaZTA&feature=relatedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATh8turaZTA&feature=related

Also, http://serebii.net/b...e/pokemon.shtml

I seriously don't like ANY of these Pokemon for Black and White. Just look at them. A gear??? Whatever happened to dolphins, hawks, wolves, etc? The only ones that look decent are the two legendaries, but even they pale in comparison to Lugia/Ho-Oh, Groudon/Kyogre, and Palkia/Dialga.

Also, dual STAB Fire+Dragon is gonna be overpowered like crazy. Hits everything for at least neutral damage except for one annoying cheater (Heatran). Latias already has to sacrifice some speed just to use an unboosted Hidden Power Fire. This guy would have STAB-powered up Flamethrowers instead!

I like Munna and Shimama.

And I cal Dr. Araragi will be Professor Pine in English. I call it.

Edited by Starsong

Also, http://serebii.net/b...e/pokemon.shtml

Yeah, it's a set of stories, that's near the end.

Latias is gonna be kicked.

I dunno if Joshybear would see it though.

Some Vocaloid stuff, apparently.

Excellent. I'm doing good. Power just came back and it still feels really hot over here.

He better. Or just re-post it. It's gold.

Yeah... :mellow:

Ha, it's really cold here. :lol: Not as bad as it was before though.

Also, http://serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml

The Gear thing is wtf, and so is the new professor. The only thing from that page that looks good is the Zebra-thing. :awesome: I just wanna take one home and hug it...

Latias is gonna be kicked.

Not really. Soul Dew will remain awesome no matter what. And more dragon legendaries mean more Ubers weak to Dragon Pulse. Latias and Latios are the only usable Pokemon that start with an instant 1.5x power boost and can still raise it further. That's something that no one else could do (unless you count babies like Pikachu, Marowak, Clamperl, etc).

Not really. Soul Dew will remain awesome no matter what. And more dragon legendaries mean more Ubers weak to Dragon Pulse. Latias and Latios are the only usable Pokemon that start with an instant 1.5x power boost and can still raise it further. That's something that no one else could do (unless you count babies like Pikachu, Marowak, Clamperl, etc).

Unless the legends get their own awesome items.

The Gear thing is wtf, and so is the new professor. The only thing from that page that looks good is the Zebra-thing. :awesome: I just wanna take one home and hug it...

lol @ the Gears. I don't care for them

But but but, Rhythm- it's a chick this time!~

Everyone loves Shimama<3

lol @ the Gears. I don't care for them

But but but, Rhythm- it's a chick this time!~

Everyone loves Shimama<3

She... looks weird... I wonder what her personality is gonna be like...

He better. Or just re-post it. It's gold.

Alrighty

Yeah... :mellow:

They do that all the time. Although this was the probably the biggest topic hijack they did over here.

Ha, it's really cold here. :lol: Not as bad as it was before though.

Cold? Isn't it summer over there?

Typical Rhythm~

Unless the legends get their own awesome items.

Adamant Orb, Luminous Orb, Griseous Orb weren't very awesome. And they'll be getting exclusive abilities anyway, so they should be powerful enough already.

Oh, yes, at least Reshiram is weak to ****** Rock. And it's weak to the omnipresent Earthquake as well. Looks like it won't be as dominating as I initially thought it would be.

Adamant Orb, Luminous Orb, Griseous Orb weren't very awesome. And they'll be getting exclusive abilities anyway, so they should be powerful enough already.

Oh, yes, at least Reshiram is weak to ****** Rock. And it's weak to the omnipresent Earthquake as well. Looks like it won't be as dominating as I initially thought it would be.

Dragon/Electric

EQ YAY