• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

/falls over

Awww, sorry Soluna. :(

*hug*

*writes it down somewhere*

lolFE8'sdifficulty. Yeah, you should probably play the other FE games before trying Hector's mode. You STILL didn't finish all those Maths that you were supposed to do?

[spoiler=FE7]tbh I think it would have been better if she stayed dead. The sadness would have remained then. Did you get the EliwoodxNinian ending btw?

No love for FE3?

:lol: Proto...

Nope. :awesome: Speeding through it now though.

[spoiler=FE7]I'm glad she didn't. It made me sad. :/ And yes, I did. I only bothered with EliwoodxNinian, HectorxFlorina and LynxRath. When I do Hector I'll try to do as many supports as possible.

None!

*insert evil face here

Also, HI BALC!

I feel as though I and several others should take great offense to that statement.

Also, any particular reason why you've decided not to participate in my mafia game?

It was meant as positive praise, not as criticism, but take it however you wish, I can't stop you from your opinions.

I'm wary of the mafia within-a-mafia making for even worse headgames than normal, life is very busy and I'm trying not to get burnt out too much. Also, I hadn't yet been pestered directly.

How many players are you still short?

There's a better one in the last page Unko~

So I've just noticed. :D

HEY I MADE THEM UP D:

I was unaware. It was a good idea, and quite entertaining.

Also, HI BALC!

Yo. 'grats on finishing my favorite Fire Emblem to date. It's a shame you didn't recruit probably my favorite character, but it couldn't be helped. Maybe next time. :)

It was meant as positive praise, not as criticism, but take it however you wish, I can't stop you from your opinions.

I'm wary of the mafia within-a-mafia making for even worse headgames than normal, life is very busy and I'm trying not to get burnt out too much. Also, I hadn't yet been pestered directly.

How many players are you still short?

Okay, that's a fair point, I suppose.

Oh, I see. Unfortunately, I'm 4 people short still, it's been 4 weeks since signups opened, and my game is on indefinite suspension until those signups get worked out. I don't think it's going to work without 19 people.

But if you're busy, I do understand. Sorry for pestering you.

Just got told that I have to go. Bye guys! Be on later tonight!

Bye... See you later.

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

:lol: Proto...

...what?

Nope. :awesome: Speeding through it now though.

Excellent! You think you could finish it up before you go for lunch?

[spoiler=FE7]I'm glad she didn't. It made me sad. :/ And yes, I did. I only bothered with EliwoodxNinian, HectorxFlorina and LynxRath. When I do Hector I'll try to do as many supports as possible.

[spoiler=FE7]I felt sadder when Lloyd died. I felt really sad when Ninian died too. In fact, I think that was one of the best things about FE7's story. Also, you got all three canon pairings!

None!

*insert evil face here

Well, there's always the upcoming DS remake

You're TOO good as this.

And people on spriting sites say WTF when they look at my sprites and age....=\

Thought so.

I think she's one of my favorites now~

why didn't you hide the mug though

Yay~

Vocaloid hunt, after I finish all those mugs, y/y?