• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

The Psyenergy isn't obtained too early IIRC and the Djinn often misses for me so I use Water of Life instead of possibly wasting someone's turn attempting a revive.

That and it means I don't have to limit the ability to revive others to just 1 person since it's usually the Psyenergy user and Djinn holder that gets nuked >_>.

Using up rare Water of Lifes so early in the game?

Well, I have a tendency to save valuable items for later (37 Grafcaliburs before Ch 24 without every repairing it, oh yes) so I normally don't use them. Plus, I thought that Water Of Life's were in limited supply (and for a huge portion of the game, they are) so yeah...

/rolls out of bed

Yes. It's raining like hell.

THEY PROMISED THIS WOULD HAPPEN FOR DAYS.

I'm sweating like crazy. I wish we had more rain.

Hi Joshy~

How's the Nuzlocke?

Not bad. Got to Azalea, where now my team consists of my epic fail Geodude, Togepi, Ekans, Quilava, Pidgey and Magikarp. Gonna beat Bugsy up, then I'll prepare to get whitewashed by my rival.

I'm sweating like crazy. I wish we had more rain.

Yeah, haha, it's still warm, though.

Turn on a fan? /patpat

Not bad. Got to Azalea, where now my team consists of my epic fail Geodude, Togepi, Ekans, Quilava, Pidgey and Magikarp. Gonna beat Bugsy up, then I'll prepare to get whitewashed by my rival.

Well, at least you have Togepi. As for the others...

What level is Magikarp? Close to Gyaradoslevel?

Using up rare Water of Lifes so early in the game?

Well, I have a tendency to save valuable items for later (37 Grafcaliburs before Ch 24 without every repairing it, oh yes) so I normally don't use them. Plus, I thought that Water Of Life's were in limited supply (and for a huge portion of the game, they are) so yeah...

I haven't, just saying in general.

A rare item being in limited supply doesn't mean you should just always hold on to it >_>. An item's useless if not put to use.

Edited by Speedwagon

Well, at least you have Togepi. As for the others...

What level is Magikarp? Close to Gyaradoslevel?

It's a typical team >_> And I got the Geodude from Dark Cave for no apparent reason.

Level 11, sadly. Gonna try and buff it up in the gym. And I just realised that I'm gonna end up getting Red Gyara, so... >_>

It's a typical team >_> And I got the Geodude from Dark Cave for no apparent reason.

Level 11, sadly. Gonna try and buff it up in the gym. And I just realised that I'm gonna end up getting Red Gyara, so... >_>

I know, haha. I'm not trying to discourage you or anything.

Well, you might as well have that soon-to-be-Gyarados until you get the LoR Gyara, so it can at least be useful.

I know, haha. I'm not trying to discourage you or anything.

Well, you might as well have that soon-to-be-Gyarados until you get the LoR Gyara, so it can at least be useful.

Yeah. Hopefully this Gyara doesn't get epically fucked (my LG one was awesome as hell. Too bad I erased the data). At least I'll have the second one for back up 8D

<3

Also, yay. 2010 pages. :pirate:

~

/chimes

I got 2010, I got 2010~

And I'm gonna kill people, saying Miki is a boy.

Yeah. Hopefully this Gyara doesn't get epically fucked (my LG one was awesome as hell. Too bad I erased the data). At least I'll have the second one for back up 8D

Hopefully not, because that may be the only Magikarp you get for a while.

Then you can have two badass Gyarados! ...unless you switch one out of your Party, of course.

Hopefully not, because that may be the only Magikarp you get for a while.

Then you can have two badass Gyarados! ...unless you switch one out of your Party, of course.

Yeah...

Also, my cousin got retardedly lucky and fished a POLIWAG with an Old Rod. THRICE in a row. I nearly strangled him. I seriously need something to stall aside from Sweet Kiss...

Golem's not too bad but I don't think Nuzlocke allows trading so that's out.

Togepi is cute. The Togekiss would be awesome if it has Serene Grace instead of Hustle. Never underestimate h4x.

Ekans is... meh. I trained one once and I didn't like it too much. Does it have Intimidate or Shed Skin?

Quilava is awesome, nuff said

lolpidgey

Magikarp better evolve by the time you're done with Ecruteak because I doubt anyone else would be able to learn Surf.

Hi Loony~

Lol, it's raining here, too. Like cats and dogs~ 8D

Hi Amelia!

Yeah, haha, it's still warm, though.

Turn on a fan? /patpat

It WAS on. But then the current was cut again. IT WAS ONLY ON FOR THIRTY MINUTES THIS TIME!!!

I haven't, just saying in general.

A rare item being in limited supply doesn't mean you should just always hold on to it >_>. An item's useless if not put to use.

Yeah, I know. But the stories I heard of FE5 scared me to saving all the good stuff for the super-hard chapters, which apparently only required staff abusing to beat.

Golem's not too bad but I don't think Nuzlocke allows trading so that's out.

Togepi is cute. The Togekiss would be awesome if it has Serene Grace instead of Hustle. Never underestimate h4x.

Ekans is... meh. I trained one once and I didn't like it too much. Does it have Intimidate or Shed Skin?

Quilava is awesome, nuff said

lolpidgey

Magikarp better evolve by the time you're done with Ecruteak because I doubt anyone else would be able to learn Surf.

Yeah, it doesn't. Rock Polish is awesome though.

It has Serene Grace, but it's Lax.

Shed Skin. Bite salvages it, but...

Typhlosion 8D

And the fucktard has Tangled Feet instead of Keen Eye. Nearly got me killed against Falkner because it kept missing.

It should, since it's 7 more levels (IIRC) to promotion...

Miki is a boy! *hides/disappears/do whatever so Loony can't hurt her*

/wristswristswrists

Yeah...

Also, my cousin got retardedly lucky and fished a POLIWAG with an Old Rod. THRICE in a row. I nearly strangled him. I seriously need something to stall aside from Sweet Kiss...

I'd secretly switch out the DS games and get his instead. WHO'S LUCKY NOW DAMMIT.

X_________________________________________________X

/hugs

It WAS on. But then the current was cut again. IT WAS ONLY ON FOR THIRTY MINUTES THIS TIME!!!

/patpat

Have your parents called the electric company to ask what was going on?

Is Miki really a boy? No wait, how can it be a girl in the first place when it's robot?

No, Namine Ritsu is a boy. The person is an idiot and got them confused apparently.

Technically, Miki is genderless but she is obviously a girlbot, so.

Heheheh~

That was your plan all along, wasn't it? /weep