• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

KEEP ON DRAWING

>_<

I need references of Asch's clothe and Natalia's clothe, which will be epic to draw, which will be crazy to find.... My com has them but the laptop doesn't, plus, I didn't save any back up so I'm dead. *headdesk*

[insert that cute pokemon as Joshy]

>w<

Yes. :D

Excellent! I guess you'll be finishing the game pretty soon now, huh?

What was it on? And I'm glad to see you too~

One on Physics and the other on Maths. In the first half of these exams (which I gave in January), I got above 90% in both. So if I at least get 70% in these ones, I'll secure the A.

We haven't done that yet.

Lucky you. They're extremely tough.

Hi, Hello, Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night, Whatever.... Proto! =D

Hi Amelia!

It's the afternoon here btw, but I;m sure you already knew that.

Hi Amelia!

It's the afternoon here btw, but I;m sure you already knew that.

Hi Proto!

Of course I do, we have the same timezones don't you remember~? So how was your exam? Okay?

I need references of Asch's clothe and Natalia's clothe, which will be epic to draw, which will be crazy to find.... My com has them but the laptop doesn't, plus, I didn't save any back up so I'm dead. *headdesk*

>w<

Draw Natalia in her dress from episode 1 instead of her battle outfit. Much nicer~

>_<

Hi Proto!

Of course I do, we have the same timezones don't you remember~? So how was your exam? Okay?

Hi Amelia!

Yup, I remember. That's how you found out where I was from. My exams weren't that good but meh, doesn't matter too much.

Who is Levin and what is his role?

ThunderMan/Sirius/Speedwagon

I like your style. 8D

What do you mean by my style? Isn't that Joshybear?

shaymin-sky-form.jpg

Excellent! I guess you'll be finishing the game pretty soon now, huh?

One on Physics and the other on Maths. In the first half of these exams (which I gave in January), I got above 90% in both. So if I at least get 70% in these ones, I'll secure the A.

Lucky you. They're extremely tough.

Hopefully. Then I'll probably get to work on FE4 or 6.

Ew, Physics. x.x I didn't pick it because I did a sampling of it and I didn't like it. I'm sure you'll get over 70%, you're good like that. Probably better.

I know we'll be doing them this year, I've seen the words in the textbook.

Edited by Rhythm

Hi Amelia!

Yup, I remember. That's how you found out where I was from. My exams weren't that good but meh, doesn't matter too much.

What do you mean by my style? Isn't that Joshybear?

Hi Proto!

Hehe. Alright, what are you going to do after your exam? Watch Shakugan no Shana. NAO!

My point exactly.

Hmm, I'm only studying the new blood.

Well, FftF did need more mods.

Hopefully. Then I'll probably get to work on FE4 or 6.

Good Rhythm~

Ew, Physics. x.x I didn't pick it because I did a sampling of it and I didn't like it. I'm sure you'll get over 70%, you're good like that. Probably better.

Thanks. I find Physics to be pretty fun, since it lacks the giant descriptive questions that Bio is infested with.

I know we'll be doing them this year, I've seen the words in the textbook.

Trigonometry alone is easy. Integration of other expressions is also easy. It's only when you combine them that they become a nightmare to deal with.

I have the fan art. So... Asch's...?

Cute.

Asch's normal clothing is fine.

>_>

Screw you. 8D

8D

shaymin-sky-form.jpg

NOOOOOOOOO

Also, I just saw a vid with all of Tear's costumes. The first 5 make me :wub: Tear, the last one covers her ENTIRE FACE, BODY AND LEGS, AND BASICALLY EVERYTHING THAT MAKES HER SO WONDERFUL. THAT COSTUME CAN BURN IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL.

Hi Proto!

Hi Amelia!

Hehe. Alright, what are you going to do after your exam? Watch Shakugan no Shana. NAO!

Start playing Corruption, TTYD, and Radiant Dawn and finish them all. Get a DS emulator. Download the truckload of DS games that I wanted to play. Finish all of them except the Castlevanias because I'm sure there's gonna be an extremely tough boss that will keep me occupied for weeks if I just keep trying. Get my uncle to download some more anime. get it from him and watch it.

If my uncle doesn't wanna get Shakugan no Shana, then I don't think I'd be able to see it.

I have to say, Rhythm x Proto = Best One True Pair Ever!

:newyears:

Good Rhythm~

Thanks. I find Physics to be pretty fun, since it lacks the giant descriptive questions that Bio is infested with.

Trigonometry alone is easy. Integration of other expressions is also easy. It's only when you combine them that they become a nightmare to deal with.

Already started FE6, but I also wanna start Holy War...

I like the descriptive questions 'cause they make me think. Probably why I like Philosophy too.

Trig is nice. We did it first this year. :) So good.

NOOOOOOOOO

Start playing Corruption, TTYD, and Radiant Dawn and finish them all. Get a DS emulator. Download the truckload of DS games that I wanted to play. Finish all of them except the Castlevanias because I'm sure there's gonna be an extremely tough boss that will keep me occupied for weeks if I just keep trying. Get my uncle to download some more anime. get it from him and watch it.

If my uncle doesn't wanna get Shakugan no Shana, then I don't think I'd be able to see it.

Good Proto~.

Why not download it yourself?

Back to my Game Script

Edited by Rhythm

Asch's normal clothing is fine.

>_>

8D

NOOOOOOOOO

Also, I just saw a vid with all of Tear's costumes. The first 5 make me :wub: Tear, the last one covers her ENTIRE FACE, BODY AND LEGS, AND BASICALLY EVERYTHING THAT MAKES HER SO WONDERFUL. THAT COSTUME CAN BURN IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL.

THAT THING IS HARD AS HELL!!! >__<

MSN Nao....

>___>"

YESSSSSSSSS You look cute.

You meant the black abyss right? Saw them all. Meh.

Check out Natalia~

THAT THING IS HARD AS HELL!!! >__<

MSN Nao....

>___>"

YESSSSSSSSS You look cute.

You meant the black abyss right? Saw them all. Meh.

Check out Natalia~

8D

Can't. Using home computer >_<

8]

NO I DON'T

YES. ALL THE ABYSS-STYLE CLOTHING SHOULD BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN. A GIRL AS BEAUTIFUL AS TEAR SHOULDN'T HAVE TO WEAR SOMETHING AS HIDEOUS AS THAT

Nice~

You know, Rhythm~, your new avatar fits you very well.

Already started FE6, but I also wanna start Holy War...

Play whichever one you feel like playing. FE4 will take quite some time to get used to though. The first few chapters are gonna be tough in your first run.

I like the descriptive questions 'cause they make me think. Probably why I like Philosophy too.

Unfortunately, I end up running out of time in every single Biology exam. Even the one where we had 1.5 hours for only 50 marks.

Trig is nice. We did it first this year. :) So good.

Yeah, it is. It's one of the funnest chapters in Maths imo.

Good Proto~.

Why not torrent it yourself?

I don't think my internet is fast enough.