That One Thread

Florete

I'll show you in a sec, I'm almost done the body.

Here:

examplecc.png

Oh, awesome ALS! It looks great so far!

RHYTHM~!

How are you doing?

Proto~!

I'm doing pretty well. Just doing some Maths English homework. How are you?

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I'll show you in a sec, I'm almost done the body.

Here:

examplecc.png

Hey, that body looks pretty good. FC?

Proto~!

I'm doing pretty well. Just doing some Maths English homework. How are you?

You finally finished all your Maths work? I'm feeling pretty great right now, because you're here. Did you make all the finishing touches to your Game Scripts yet?

Hey, that body looks pretty good. FC?

You finally finished all your Maths work? I'm feeling pretty great right now, because you're here. Did you make all the finishing touches to your Game Scripts yet?

What is this FC?

Heh, I wish. I gotta add an intro and all that to it. Will do it soon~

Also, anyone doing Biology should click

Hopefully you'll find it as amusing as my Bio class did today. Edited by Rhythm

What is this FC?

Full Custom. Which means he made that section himself instead of splicing it off from various FE characters.

Heh, I wish. I gotta add an intro and all that to it. Will do it soon~

It shouldn't take too long though.

Also, anyone doing Biology should click
Hopefully you'll find it as amusing as my Bio class did today.

lol, just watched it. Really cool way of teaching Meiosis. I feel sorry for those poor chromosomes.

Full Custom. Which means he made that section himself instead of splicing it off from various FE characters.

It shouldn't take too long though.

lol, just watched it. Really cool way of teaching Meiosis. I feel sorry for those poor chromosomes.

Oh, okay. Thanks.

Nah, I don't think it will either. Hopefully.

Yeah, it helped me. XD So did everyone in the class. :lol:

*showing her step-bro the Zelda and Kid Icarus trailers*

Yeah, pretty much the same.

lol

How's the Nuzlocke?

Mankey died to a Water Pulse crit from Misty's Starmie. For some reason, I Like My Cake Iced!!!!! decided to fight Misty before reaching Bill. Now he needs to worry about Surge.

Mankey died to a Water Pulse crit from Misty's Starmie. For some reason, I Like My Cake Iced!!!!! decided to fight Misty before reaching Bill. Now he needs to worry about Surge.

... Why, Iced? Why would you fight Misty BEFORE Bill?

... Why, Iced? Why would you fight Misty BEFORE Bill?

I have absolutely no idea. I always felt that Gym Leaders should be the last thing to do in each city, since they're usually tougher than all the other trainers you face.

If the Oddish gained enough levels on the path to Bill, then I think it would have been very capable of soloing Misty entirely by itself. He better train that Diglett before Surge or else, it'll gonna die to a Sonicboom.

I have absolutely no idea. I always felt that Gym Leaders should be the last thing to do in each city, since they're usually tougher than all the other trainers you face.

If the Oddish gained enough levels on the path to Bill, then I think it would have been very capable of soloing Misty entirely by itself. He better train that Diglett before Surge or else, it'll gonna die to a Sonicboom.

That's what I've always done. I completely clear every area possible before fighting the Gym Leader. It's good training.

Lol, Misty fails against Grass types. He got lucky, I always had trouble finding Oddish. Also, Dugtrio = awesome.

Hi Amelia!

Oddish would have run out of PP.