• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

New Jersey has me in it as well therefore it makes up for all the fist-pumping guidos that live here

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFistpumpOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOsuntan

180px-492Shaymin-Sky.png

Saved.

Oh. Actually, Amelia's mean to me! ;A;

Don't listen to her, she leads you into believing the other person is mean when she's the true evil one! D:>

Just kidding.

Correct. Even Enjo says so.

Oh, of course we can get along~

But not anymore-- this is war! No, not really. >3>

But I am evil, right? :<

Can we?

I though love is war...

Yes. In a cute way.

Good Amelia!

*victory dance~*

Great! Now you'll be both a chicken and a whale.

YES! x3

Hehehe... very annoying when that happens. Which console is FF tactic in btw?

You sounds kinda evil... >__>

GBA.

Well, Poke Balls have pathetic catch rates and Ultra balls are pretty rare until like, the last cities where they're really expensive. So yeah, Great Ball would likely be used for most of the game.

I should make a picture of that.

^ That, and I like Great Ball because it's blue. And I like blue.

Yes, yes you should.

NO

YES

Awwww, please don't cry, Amelia!

Okay, meow~

Something tells me you wake up really really late

Correct.... I woke up at 2 PM today... @__@

Not anymore, I turned into a unicorn

Still look like a cat to me.

Thank you for understanding, Amelia!...

Dots. I SEE DOTS. WHY IS THAT? >3>

Bye Amelia!

Hi Proto~

And THAT is why I love Skymin so much.

Yes.

GBA.

Only the easiest one with the least plot. Otherwise, look to either PS1 (rare) or the PSP remake (Balthier breaks the game even more than Cid already did) or alternatively TA2 for DS (no maingame plot, fair sideplots, better gameplay than TA1 but Archers (capital A, hunters/snipers are still awe-inspiring) are shit.)

Only the easiest one with the least plot. Otherwise, look to either PS1 (rare) or the PSP remake (Balthier breaks the game even more than Cid already did) or alternatively TA2 for DS (no maingame plot, fair sideplots, better gameplay than TA1 but Archers (capital A, hunters/snipers are still awe-inspiring) are shit.)

Easy but long... @___@

Ouch.

Easy but long... @___@

Ouch.

Yeah, I know. See, basic attacks became extremely accurate and status became extremely inaccurate. Hence, the fall of the archer. The fall of the thief was almost as bad; they can't steal equipment.

Yeah, I know. See, basic attacks became extremely accurate and status became extremely inaccurate. Hence, the fall of the archer. The fall of the thief was almost as bad; they can't steal equipment.

oh wow... That's... =P

oh wow... That's... =P

It hurt me worse than the GBA-era FE Archer's base 3 speed.

Or Akaneian Archers using Armour ... everything.

Or Gordin in general.

Edited by Furetchen Arrowroot

It's okay, sure. Wil's base stats are not okay.

Lol.

I don't actually use Wil much. At least I train him and Rebecca til lvl 20 and promote them.

But I NEVER touched Rath. He just sucks.

Lol.

I don't actually use Wil much. At least I train him and Rebecca til lvl 20 and promote them.

But I NEVER touched Rath. He just sucks.

I played FE7 after FE8. I could take Neimi, but Wil broke my heart. I still tried to use him, promoting him at level 10 (before Aion's level and Kishuna's first appearance) and he was okay, but not good.

The second time I trained Rebecca (this was HNM) her and pretty much everyone was around level 10-13, and Osw1n was level 20/8, and Hector had 11 Str, 11 Skl, 18 Def. Rath came, Rath overshadowed, Rath had a horse.

Edited by Furetchen Arrowroot

I played FE7 after FE8. I could take Neimi, but Wil broke my heart. I still tried to use him, promoting him at level 10 (before Aion's level and Kishuna's first appearance) and he was okay, but not good.

The second time I trained Rebecca (this was HNM) her and pretty much everyone was around level 10-13, and Osw1n was level 20/8, and Hector had 11 Str, 11 Skl, 18 Def. Rath came, Rath overshadowed, Rath had a horse.

Neimi is awesome. I still can't believe she caps some of her stats. Unlike useless Innes.... >__>

Wil.. er-... I'd rather use Rebecca... because my Wil just suck... =P

Oh wow... Hector had 11 Str, 11 Skl and 18 Def? That's more Skl then my hector... Although mime capped 20 Def... ;~;

Lol.