Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Alright... Tell me when you got MSN k?

I'm gonna clean my messy desk. It's full of disks... >___>;;

Sure, Aunt Amelia!

Enjoy cleaning the desk (if that's possible).

Well, at least your name gets saved on the Pokemon, no matter where it goes. Besides, it was only the birds. At least it wasn't one of the legendary beasts or the Heonn Trinity or the Kanto starters.

And that's all that really matters while you're on the battlefield.

Yeah. I'm not a big fan of the three birds to be honest. But if was my three dogs... Oooh, he would've been dead. :angry:

I could've done so much better today... :faceplam: 3rd, then 2nd, and the guys organising it sucked.

Now that my exams are finally over, I should probably get MSN soon. I'll be sure to let you know once I do.

Me too. Address is on my Profile.

I had to go eat just after I logged on. :| Anyway, I'm caught up, so

HI EVERYBODY

Edited by Rhythm

Yeah. I'm not a big fan of the three birds to be honest. But if was my three dogs... Oooh, he would've been dead. :angry:

Heh, yeah. That was the best trio from the entire Pokemon series imo.

I could've done so much better today... :faceplam: 3rd, then 2nd, and the guys organising it sucked.

Ouch, that's sad. But hey, being 2nd is still a really big achievement in a tournament filled with real gamers.

Me too. Address is on my Profile.

<3 Raikou

I had to go eat just after I logged on. :| Anyway, I'm caught up, so

HI EVERYBODY

HI RHYTHM~!

How are you doing?

Heh, yeah. That was the best trio from the entire Pokemon series imo.

Ouch, that's sad. But hey, being 2nd is still a really big achievement in a tournament filled with real gamers.

<3 Raikou

HI RHYTHM~!

How are you doing?

YES! Thank you. :) I love them.

It wasn't the overall tournament; it was a couple of random matches. I don't know WHAT happened with the tournament. The organisers were idiots. I'm putting up a suggestion on Facebook now.

Heh heh~

Pretty good, as always. I want to get feedback for my Brawl tournament idea. :awesome: Yourself?

There's a doggy under the table licking my foot. :lol:

I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME "AUNT" EARLIER DIDN'T I??? D<

But then you called me "nephew" yourself so I assumed you approved of it.

YES! Thank you. :) I love them.

You're welcome! I was so thrilled when I saw a wild Raikou for the first time in Crystal. I thought it was a glitch at that time but I didn't care. Was my favorite Pokemon at that time. I'll never forget that experience.

It wasn't the overall tournament; it was a couple of random matches. I don't know WHAT happened with the tournament. The organisers were idiots. I'm putting up a suggestion on Facebook now.

That's not good. And the boot camp is almost over... Those guys better start it before it's too late.

Heh heh~

Don't worry, you'll be the first person I'll add.

Pretty good, as always. I want to get feedback for my Brawl tournament idea. :awesome: Yourself?

What's your idea? I'm doing really good. Somehow made a lot of progress in Golden Sun despite fighting nearly every monster and reading everyone's mind. And I managed to see you just in time.

There's a doggy under the table licking my foot. :lol:

That's sweet. But doesn't it tickle?

You're welcome! I was so thrilled when I saw a wild Raikou for the first time in Crystal. I thought it was a glitch at that time but I didn't care. Was my favorite Pokemon at that time. I'll never forget that experience.

That's not good. And the boot camp is almost over... Those guys better start it before it's too late.

Don't worry, you'll be the first person I'll add.

What's your idea? I'm doing really good. Somehow made a lot of progress in Golden Sun despite fighting nearly every monster and reading everyone's mind. And I managed to see you just in time.

That's sweet. But doesn't it tickle?

My favourite Pokemon at that time was Entei. But I loved all the dogs. I've always been a fan of the lightning bolts on Raikou's side.

Half-way gone, I know. :/ 3 days left. Something special is happening on Friday; no idea what.

:awesome:

[spoiler=Brawl Organisation]- We have sign-up sheets going in the morning and during lunchtime, or maybe even the day before

- Sheets get taken down to the Rotunda where they create heats.

- Heat order is put up in front of the Brawl rooms; not in them. The area out front. People are assigned to one of the two rooms, with one room designated for finals

- The winners of the heats can move on to the next round, then the winner of the next round moves on again, etc.

- Losers can choose to either watch the finals, or go to the other room to play amongst themselves

Alternatively:

- Sign-ups and preparation is the same

- Players battle it out in their heats, one in either room

- Each room produces one/two winners, and depending on the number of winners, the final is either a one-on-one Brawl or a regular 4-player one

Yes, hence the "XD"

Not today... Please..! *headdesk*

Oops, sorry about that. I'll try to remember that for the rest of the day.

My favourite Pokemon at that time was Entei. But I loved all the dogs. I've always been a fan of the lightning bolts on Raikou's side.

Entei is really cool too. I like the entire trio. Unfortunately, I never found a wild Entei in any of my playthroughs (Gold and Crystal).

Half-way gone, I know. :/ 3 days left. Something special is happening on Friday; no idea what.

Friday is when it ends, right? They must be saving the best for last.

:awesome:

Rhythm~

[spoiler=Brawl Organisation]- We have sign-up sheets going in the morning and during lunchtime, or maybe even the day before

- Sheets get taken down to the Rotunda where they create heats.

- Heat order is put up in front of the Brawl rooms; not in them. The area out front. People are assigned to one of the two rooms, with one room designated for finals

- The winners of the heats can move on to the next round, then the winner of the next round moves on again, etc.

- Losers can choose to either watch the finals, or go to the other room to play amongst themselves

Alternatively:

- Sign-ups and preparation is the same

- Players battle it out in their heats, one in either room

- Each room produces one/two winners, and depending on the number of winners, the final is either a one-on-one Brawl or a regular 4-player one

Sounds good. What are heats?

Also, in Brawl's case, one-on-one Brawls tend to have slightly different playstyles than 4-player ones so maybe it would be better to have two separate tournaments for them instead?

Yes, hence the "XD"

Oh, lol. Nice dog.