That One Thread

Florete

Entei is really cool too. I like the entire trio. Unfortunately, I never found a wild Entei in any of my playthroughs (Gold and Crystal).

Friday is when it ends, right? They must be saving the best for last.

Sounds good. What are heats?

Also, in Brawl's case, one-on-one Brawls tend to have slightly different playstyles than 4-player ones so maybe it would be better to have two separate tournaments for them instead?

Oh, lol. Nice dog.

I found one in Crystal. :awesome: I was on my way to Olivine to go to Kanto when I found one in the grass. Master Ball.

Yeah, it is. Apparently last year on the final day they just did one massive tournament.

Heats are fights.

Good point that. But it's an idea. It probably should be a 4-player thing, but one-on-one just seems so much more epic.

She went back to her chair. XD

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I found one in Crystal. :awesome: I was on my way to Olivine to go to Kanto when I found one in the grass. Master Ball.

I only got Raikou and Suicune in Crytal too actually. My Gold game hates me for some reason. Master Ball was definitely worth it because no one else runs away.

Yeah, it is. Apparently last year on the final day they just did one massive tournament.

They might do the same this time though. And hopefully, they'll get to do it properly as well.

Heats are fights.

I see, thanks.

Good point that. But it's an idea. It probably should be a 4-player thing, but one-on-one just seems so much more epic.

One-on-One is also more dependent on skill, since you only have to focus on one target. If it's 4-player, I think the first two players should advance instead of only one, because luck plays a bigger role here.

She went back to her chair. XD

She has her own chair, eh?

What do you consider a top-tier RPG?

IMO, Dragon Age, Neverwinter Nights 1, FF12, Superstar Saga...that's it.

FFX, Legaia, M&L 3.

Well, yes, I haven't figured out how to draw them quite right. It'll get better with practice, I imagine.

Wow, you kids must have played an awfully low amount of RPGs to consider that stuff as top tier.

Though I'll hand it to you, Legend of Legaia is cool stuff.

I only got Raikou and Suicune in Crytal too actually. My Gold game hates me for some reason. Master Ball was definitely worth it because no one else runs away.

They might do the same this time though. And hopefully, they'll get to do it properly as well.

I see, thanks.

One-on-One is also more dependent on skill, since you only have to focus on one target. If it's 4-player, I think the first two players should advance instead of only one, because luck plays a bigger role here.

She has her own chair, eh?

I used to use the Clone cheat to get more Master Balls. Good times.

Possibly. In face, they PROBABLY will. But yeah, I hope they do it well. And they want us to shut down our thread about adding suggestions! D: Apparently some of the staff were getting upset.

Not a problem.

Yup. And it stinks.

Wow, you kids must have played an awfully low amount of RPGs to consider that stuff as top tier.

Though I'll hand it to you, Legend of Legaia is cool stuff.

What's your top tier?

I used to use the Clone cheat to get more Master Balls. Good times.

Oh, I remember that one but I never actually needed to clone Master Balls though. Only legendary I found after the eighth gym was Lugia and I think they got rid of that glitch in the later generations.

Possibly. In face, they PROBABLY will. But yeah, I hope they do it well. And they want us to shut down our thread about adding suggestions! D: Apparently some of the staff were getting upset.

Well, when you make a thread for suggestions, you're kinda publicly declaring that the current system isn't good enough. So of course, they wouldn't want it. But it should still encourage them to improve it.

Yup. And it stinks.

lol, thought so.

What's your top tier?

imo Golden Sun, Chrono Trigger, Paper Mario, Mario Luigi: Super Star Saga.

Hi Joshaymin, what's up?

Edited by Proto

oh, it's the My favorite RPG game!

I'd go Deus Ex, Dragon Quest 7 or 8, Chrono Trigger, Fallout 2 and Mass Effect 1.

also Proto, did you make an MSN yet?

Edited by Iced

oh, it's the My favorite RPG game!

I'd go Deus Ex, Dragon Quest 7 or 8, Chrono Trigger, Fallout 2 and Mass Effect 1.

I hear a lot about this Deus Ex. What platform is it on?

also Proto, did you make an MSN yet?

Nope, the installation failed. Now I'm clearing up space from my drive by moving the entire Avatar series to my bro's drive. Which will take a while. After that, I can copy and install Pidgin.

Oh yes! Finally done cleaning the desk. There were so many disks... @___@

Proto, I didn't enjoy it at all. ;~;

Wow, that sure took a whole lot of time. At least it's finally clean!

I wasn't expecting you to.

I missed a chance to talk to a certain someone,

Ah, well, there's always next time, I suppose.

and my bastard classmate stayed back so he can tell her that I like her...

Uh oh. But no one listens to that guy, right? RIGHT???

I missed a chance to talk to a certain someone, and my bastard classmate stayed back so he can tell her that I like her...

Oy, is she on MSN? >___>

Tell her already dammit.

I hear a lot about this Deus Ex. What platform is it on?

Nope, the installation failed. Now I'm clearing up space from my drive by moving the entire Avatar series to my bro's drive. Which will take a while. After that, I can copy and install Pidgin.

PC (well ps2 as well but that version is a lot worse) it's really old now, should run on pretty much any computer.

:(

I blame my brother for buying all those disks... @___@

lol, my brother's disks still fill up an entire shelf in the desk. And he's not even in the country atm. I know how you feel.

Bad Proto.

Good Amelia!

Tell her already dammit.

^This

PC (well ps2 as well but that version is a lot worse) it's really old now, should run on pretty much any computer.

:(

I see. Thanks, I Like My Cake Iced!!!!!

9 minutes remaining...

Oh, I remember that one but I never actually needed to clone Master Balls though. Only legendary I found after the eighth gym was Lugia and I think they got rid of that glitch in the later generations.

Well, when you make a thread for suggestions, you're kinda publicly declaring that the current system isn't good enough. So of course, they wouldn't want it. But it should still encourage them to improve it.

I didn't really need to, I just did it because I could. And yeah, they did get rid of it.

I'm thinking maybe they could make a suggestions box or something. At any rate, I've typed up what I think should be changed and printed it out for them.

Okami, Wind Waker, Crystal version and Golden Sun will probably be on the list when I finish it.

I should go sleep soon, but I wanna see Proto on MSN... gah.

lol, my brother's disks still fill up an entire shelf in the desk. And he's not even in the country atm. I know how you feel.

Good Amelia!

They are all game disks. Really old ones! (He bought them like.. few years ago or so. <___<) But he won't let me throw them away! And my brother won't put them in one place, either. My desk becomes messy because of him! GRRAAAAAGGGHHH!! *headdesk*

Meow?