That One Thread

Florete

I didn't really need to, I just did it because I could. And yeah, they did get rid of it.

It would be nice to have a lot of Master Balls in reserve as backup. That glitch should have returned in HGSS

I'm thinking maybe they could make a suggestions box or something. At any rate, I've typed up what I think should be changed and printed it out for them.

Yes, they should. These organized events should always be open to feedback. I think they might at least consider your suggestion.

Okami, Wind Waker, Crystal version and Golden Sun will probably be on the list when I finish it.

I don't think the first two would count though.

I should go sleep soon, but I wanna see Proto on MSN... gah.

Uh, in that case, maybe you should go to sleep right now. I don't want to be the reason behind you staying up late. You need your rest, you have a big day tomorrow (well, more like a normal day that's part of a big week). I'll try to get this MSN thing to work but I don't know how long it'll take, sorry.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

They are all game disks. Really old ones! (He bought them like.. few years ago or so. <___<) But he won't let me throw them away! And my brother won't put them in one place, either. My desk becomes messy because of him! GRRAAAAAGGGHHH!! *headdesk*

Meow?

Doesn't he have his own desk? Also, he should get a disk pouch, to store all of the disks without taking up too much space. Well, you'll lose the cases that way but that doesn't matter.

Good kitty.

It would be nice to have a lot of Master Balls in reserve as backup. That glitch should have returned in HGSS

Yes, they should. These organized events should always be open to feedback. I think they might at least consider your suggestion.

I don't think the first two would count though.

Uh, in that case, maybe you should go to sleep right now. I don't want to be the reason behind you staying up late. You need your rest, you have a big day tomorrow (well, more like a normal day that's part of a big week). I'll try to get this MSN thing to work but I don't know how long it'll take, sorry.

Lol, I don't mind. I probably wouldn't have used it if it had made a return anyway.

I hope so. Not many people were happy with the way the tournaments were run for Brawl.

Why not?

Okay then. I'll go in like 10 minutes. XD

Ah, well, there's always next time, I suppose.

Uh oh. But no one listens to that guy, right? RIGHT???

Only on Thursdays, and Fridays... if I'm willing to stay back one hour.

Oy, is she on MSN? >___>

Tell her already dammit.

Yes, she is. But not online now.

I'll die if I do that. And according to Lux, I don't have balls, remember?

Yes, she is. But not online now.

Sheesh, you're such a lazy cat!

Get on MSN. NAO.

Wtf... Why are you listening to him? you are you for crying out loud. You bastard friends will keep bugging you if you don't do that! >___>

Doesn't he have his own desk? Also, he should get a disk pouch, to store all of the disks without taking up too much space. Well, you'll lose the cases that way but that doesn't matter.

Good kitty.

He now using a laptop. Which means he carries it everywhere. He doesn't have a desk. He usually lying/sitting on the bed using the laptop the same time. And yeah, I wish he would do that but he is a lazy cat. >___<

Eh...?

Lol, I don't mind. I probably wouldn't have used it if it had made a return anyway.

Yeah, taking advantage of game glitches is a form of cheating.

I hope so. Not many people were happy with the way the tournaments were run for Brawl.

At the very least, you might get something for submitting your feedback in the first place, even if they reject it.

Why not?

Because other genres fit them better and the RPG elements aren't as in-depth as in games that ARE classified as RPGs. But by definition, they are still RPGs.

Okay then. I'll go in like 10 minutes. XD

Oh, okay. My electricity will likely get cut soon anyway.

...today is Tuesday.

No, you won't. And yes, you do.

Edited by Proto

Sheesh, you're such a lazy cat!

Get on MSN. NAO.

Wtf... Why are you listening to him? you are you for crying out loud. You bastard friends will keep bugging you if you don't do that! >___>

I know, I know... and that bastard essentially stalks me, so =(

No, I can't. Get a WTFHUGE presentation tomorrow that I have to prepare for.

I fail at life anyway.

...today is Tuesday.

No, you won't. And yes, you do.

Had to go to a friends house to prepare for tomorrow. I reached her school at 6:30pm (the time she gets dismissed) and got off the bus, but she wasn't there when the bus I had to take came. And then that bastard classmate stayed back to talk to her and... well, I'm pretty much fucked.

Early waker...?

Yo~

They shoulda gave him more of a... manlier dance.

Kaito will do anything for ice cream these day.

Thanks for giving the Youtube link earlier, Astra. XD

I know, I know... and that bastard essentially stalks me, so =(

No, I can't. Get a WTFHUGE presentation tomorrow that I have to prepare for.

I fail at life anyway.

Had to go to a friends house to prepare for tomorrow. I reached her school at 6:30pm (the time she gets dismissed) and got off the bus, but she wasn't there when the bus I had to take came. And then that bastard classmate stayed back to talk to her and... well, I'm pretty much fucked.

And you threw away that chance just because of that?!? >___>

I see. x'D

What the hell are you saying? >__>

No way.

And you threw away that chance just because of that?!? >___>

I see. x'D

What the hell are you saying? >__>

No way.

The bastard stayed back to do god knows what to her.

>_>

It's true; I'm a failure.

Yes way.

Yeah, taking advantage of game glitches is a form of cheating.

At the very least, you might get something for submitting your feedback in the first place, even if they reject it.

Because other genres fit them better and the RPG elements aren't as in-depth as in games that ARE classified as RPGs. But by definition, they are still RPGs.

Oh, okay. My electricity will likely get cut soon anyway.

Yeah, that's why I wouldn't use it. :awesome:

I hope so. I'm gonna be keeping it in a Word document anyway.

Okay.

:/ Hope not.

Anyway, I'm off to sleep. JB, you're NOT a failure, because I said so. We all love you.

G'night Oujay's.

Each song has a set dance, their fault for putting a GUY in there.

Kaito's dance makes me think he's a trap! XD

But you also forgot Len.

The bastard stayed back to do god knows what to her.

>_>

It's true; I'm a failure.

Yes way.

Oh joy... -___-

8D

Whatever.

No.

It's emo-speak.

I know. he's Joshy for crying out loud. >__>

Yeah, that's why I wouldn't use it. :awesome:

Same here.

I hope so. I'm gonna be keeping it in a Word document anyway.

Why, just in case they end up tearing it into a million pieces on the spot and send it to the incinerator?

:/ Hope not.

After living in this country for several months, I have learned that hope is useless in this aspect.

Anyway, I'm off to sleep. JB, you're NOT a failure, because I said so. We all love you.

There, even Rhythm~ agrees.

G'night Oujay's.

Good Night, Rhythm~! See you tomorrow, I hope!

G'night Oujay's.

I can count the number of people (aside from my family) that love me with 0 hands.

Oh joy... -___-

8D

Whatever.

No.

Yup. She'll probably hate me from now on?

I love having low self-esteem.

Yes.

I can count the number of people (aside from my family) that love me with 0 hands.

Yup. She'll probably hate me from now on?

I love having low self-esteem.

Yes.

No, she won't. Baka.

:>

Stop with the emo thingy....