That One Thread

Florete

Eh..? Why are you going to bed? It's morning at your place right?

Nothing much. Just finishing the colors list (Still Soul and BK haven't told me their colors yet). Gonna do some sprtiting and reading a new book later. (My cousin just brought my favorite book! Children of the Lamp 3!!! :'3)

Pretty much I'm in a super duper happy mood today. :'3

I've been waking up way too early. So, consider it an early-morning nap or something. Besides, since tonight is Magic night, I'll need to make sure I have a good bit of sleep behind me. :awesome:

Well, I'm glad that you're feeling well. Hopefully, I'll do well tonight at the tournament. :awesome:

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I've been waking up way too early. So, consider it an early-morning nap or something. Besides, since tonight is Magic night, I'll need to make sure I have a good bit of sleep behind me. :awesome:

Well, I'm glad that you're feeling well. Hopefully, I'll do well tonight at the tournament. :awesome:

Ah I see.

But... What is this "Magic" you talking about lately? :'3

Thanks.

Same basic idea, but it's a better game. And harder to play, too. :awesome:

Welcome~

I see. But i still prefer Yu-Gi-Oh! Cause i used to have those cards. They're from my brother and cousins, of course. :'3

Hey there Ether.

Edited by Luke fon Fabre

Welcome~

I see. But i still prefer Yu-Gi-Oh! Cause i used to have those cards. They're from my brother and cousins, of course. :'3

Of course.

That's something that I have noticed. YGO is more popular with younger crowds while Magic tends to be played by older people. I'm one of the younger people in the group I play in.

Of course.

That's something that I have noticed. YGO is more popular with younger crowds while Magic tends to be played by older people. I'm one of the younger people in the group I play in.

Haha. :'3

Yeah. YGO is kinda fun. But I'm not playing that game anymore. :'3

Yeah. YGO is kinda fun. But I'm not playing that game anymore. :'3

Magic is way more of a skill-based game than YGO, and it's far more intricate with everything... So yeah, I think that's a big reason why it's harder to learn. But I'd say that I'm a slightly-above-average player. I'd like to get a 1700 ranking, but that'll take some time to get that high.

Magic is way more of a skill-based game than YGO, and it's far more intricate with everything... So yeah, I think that's a big reason why it's harder to learn. But I'd say that I'm a slightly-above-average player. I'd like to get a 1700 ranking, but that'll take some time to get that high.

I know. I , too, would like to get on high ranking but it's kinda hard. :'3

I'm on 130280 in osu! ranking. :'3

I know. I , too, would like to get on high ranking but it's kinda hard. :'3

Well, you start with a 1600 ranking. Obviously, when you win, your ranking goes up. And when you lose, it goes down. Right now, I've got a 1628 ranking. I'd like to get that near 1700 by the end of the year. Which would be really nice.

Well, you start with a 1600 ranking. Obviously, when you win, your ranking goes up. And when you lose, it goes down. Right now, I've got a 1628 ranking. I'd like to get that near 1700 by the end of the year. Which would be really nice.

Gogogo Fayt! :'3

Gogogo Fayt! :'3

Thanks. But I'll need more than simple encouraging words to get that high. Hopefully, my skill will improve as well. And my cards will have to get better too. Eldrazi Temple and Garruk Wildspeaker would be useful. Sunpetal Grove wouldn't hurt either.

I do wonder how things have changed...

I still have my old deck,actually...

Mountain x 18

Flame javelin x 4

Shock x 4

Incinerate x 1(I was never able to get my hands on more of 'em)

Tarfire x 4

Lash Out x 4

Mogg Fanatic x 4

Scuzzback Scrapper x 4

Duergar Assailant x 3

Intimidator Initiate x 2

Adder-Staff Bogart x 3

Rustrazor Butcher x 3

Mudbrawler Cohort x 1

TatterMange Duo x 4

Changeling Berserker x 1

Thanks. But I'll need more than simple encouraging words to get that high. Hopefully, my skill will improve as well. And my cards will have to get better too. Eldrazi Temple and Garruk Wildspeaker would be useful. Sunpetal Grove wouldn't hurt either.

Now my head hurts Fayt... @__@

I do wonder how things have changed...

I still have my old deck,actually...

Mountain x 18

Flame javelin x 4

Shock x 4

Incinerate x 1(I was never able to get my hands on more of 'em)

Tarfire x 4

Lash Out x 4

Mogg Fanatic x 4

Scuzzback Scrapper x 4

Duergar Assailant x 3

Intimidator Initiate x 2

Adder-Staff Bogart x 3

Rustrazor Butcher x 3

Mudbrawler Cohort x 1

TatterMange Duo x 4

Changeling Berserker x 1

Hmm.. Red. Always a worthy challenge. So, that was Lorwyn/ Tenth edition, I imagine?

Here's what I'm playing.

4 Joraga Treespeaker

4 Overgrown Battlement

4 Wall of Omens

1 Avenger of Zendikar

1 Iona, Shield of Emeria

1 Kozilek, Butcher of Truth

2 Emrakul, the Aeons Torn

2 Ulamog, the Infinite Gyre

3 Harrow

4 Explore

3 Oblivion Ring

4 Summoning Trap

1 Trapmaker's Snare

2 Mind Spring

8 Forest

3 Plains

3 Island

4 Evolving Wilds

2 Seaside Citadel

2 Stirring Wildwood

2 Celestial Colonnade

O-RINGS! *facewall*

Oww...sorry,an old friend has instilled a deep-rooted hatred of O-Ring in me...But yeah,I used that deck for Tenth/Lorwyn.I haven't really played since then(old group broke up,no one else plays around where I live)

O-RINGS! *facewall*

Oww...sorry,an old friend has instilled a deep-rooted hatred of O-Ring in me...But yeah,I used that deck for Tenth/Lorwyn.I haven't really played since then(old group broke up,no one else plays around where I live)

I like the O-ring though. It's always fun to trap a planeswalker in the O-ring! :awesome: :awesome:

M11 (Magic 2011, a.k.a. 12th edition) prerelease is tomorrow. You should see if there's any shops holding a tournament tomorrow. Could be fun!

This is Kozilek. He's not even the biggest creature I'm playing

x9ihwtwfav_EN.jpg

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

I like the O-ring though. It's always fun to trap a planeswalker in the O-ring! :awesome: :awesome:

M11 (Magic 2011, a.k.a. 12th edition) prerelease is tomorrow. You should see if there's any shops holding a tournament tomorrow. Could be fun!

Perhaps.I'm a bit busy,but I might find some time.

...Then again,is my deck even still legal/Viable?

EDIT: Fuck man...that thing is beastly...10 mana cost is steep,but...

Edited by Ether

Perhaps.I'm a bit busy,but I might find some time.

...Then again,is my deck even still legal/Viable?

Well, i think you should.

Unfortunately, no. All those cards cycled out almost a year ago when Zendikar and M10 came out.

However, prereleases are sealed deck tournaments, so you play with the cards you open up there. In other words, that's not a problem for this event.