• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

FE10, right? Otherwise, it's Mia = Zihark.

Of course, if it's a hotness contest, It's Lucia >= Mia >>>> All.

Mia stomps Zihark in 10,in 9,everyone still underrates her to hell and back,and a case can be made for her to be > him there as well.Either way,overall, Mia > Zihark.

Mia stomps Zihark in 10,in 9,everyone still underrates her to hell and back,and a case can be made for her to be > him there as well.Either way,overall, Mia > Zihark.

:lol:

But that's not far from the case. Like I said, I think that who's better in 9 is debatable, and they're close enough to be equal for all intents and purposes.

Mia is statistically the best SM over both games though, and that's not a contest. Even a Lucia fanboy such as myself can see that.

:lol:

But that's not far from the case. Like I said, I think that who's better in 9 is debatable, and they're close enough to be equal for all intents and purposes.

Mia is statistically the best SM over both games though, and that's not a contest. Even a Lucia fanboy such as myself can see that.

I like Lucia as well,her and Stefan are tied behind Mia,IMO(Fuck Zihark,and Fuck Eddie hype)

Also,something to note,in fixed mode in POR,with a Silver Sword and Wyvern/Knight band equipped,Lucia will gain HP,Str,Skl,Spd,Lck,and Def on every single level if EXP is applied one point at a time,may want to remember that.

I like Lucia as well,her and Stefan are tied behind Mia,IMO(Fuck Zihark,and Fuck Eddie hype)

Also,something to note,in fixed mode in POR,with a Silver Sword and Wyvern/Knight band equipped,Lucia will gain HP,Str,Skl,Spd,Lck,and Def on every single level if EXP is applied one point at a time,may want to remember that.

Yeah, Lucia is absolutely gorgeous. If only I could learn how to hack the game so she has more availability in both games. :awesome:

Thanks. Nice tip that I'll absolutely keep in mind... :awesome:

Yeah, Lucia is absolutely gorgeous. If only I could learn how to hack the game so she has more availability in both games. :awesome:

Thanks. Nice tip that I'll absolutely keep in mind... :awesome:

Well,maybe FE12 C-a-C will have a solution...

Maybe. Though I'm torn between swordmasters and sages, as those are my favorite classes.

Any sort of sword-mage possibility?

In this game,just Spirit Dust,orb shards if they remain,and forged Thunder Sword,if they drop the 10 damage deal.