• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

*Summons self*

You know, I'm an elemental, which is pretty close to a summon spirit... Wonder if I could make a summoning pact with someone?

Me. I'd abuse your powers until you died or something. And Centurions are cooler.

Me. I'd abuse your powers until you died or something. And Centurions are cooler.

You do know that elementals aren't bound to obey summoning pacts, right? Unlike summon spirits themselves, elementals can break their own pacts

:awesome:

Actually, it's for more or less the same reasons why Centurions aren't bound to pacts except with Lord Ratatosk. It has to do with maintaining elemental balance.

...Whatever.

ToP is getting hard now... >_<

Hey little nephew. Sup? Auntie is just too cool. B)

Hey Aunt Amelia! Just printing out some pages for my mom. I have to agree with that

I see Nightmare in there. XD

David Bowie?

*Summons self*

You know, I'm an elemental, which is pretty close to a summon spirit... Wonder if I could make a summoning pact with someone?

Sup, Fayt?

...Me?

Not much. Going to start FE3 soon, but not much otherwise.

Alright, but be warned that it'll take a while before you get to master the gameplay.

Depends. If you don't have innate magical ability, the pact would be pretty much useless... :/

I think I had Flare...

Alright, but be warned that it'll take a while before you get to master the gameplay.

I think I had Flare...

That doesn't sound pleasant... :(

Oh. I don't know the strength of that ability... :/

That doesn't sound pleasant... :(

It's more than ten years old, what can you expect?

Oh. I don't know the strength of that ability... :/

According to Serenes Forest (because I never played FE9-10),

Negates Resistance and user recovers HP equal to damage done to enemy

Looks like it's a fusion of Sol+Luna = Soluna

It's more than ten years old, what can you expect?

According to Serenes Forest (because I never played FE9-10),

Looks like it's a fusion of Sol+Luna = Soluna

Some more optimism, since you know I lack that innately.

You can summon Soluna? Do it. NOW!

Some more optimism, since you know I lack that innately.

Alright then. I think FE3 Book 2 is one of the best FE games. Better than FE6 and 7 imo.

Also, Mamtukes (or Manakete) are buffed up now. They can use the DragonStone to transform this time instead of only attacking. They'll remain in their dragon form for a few turns before they change back. So you're not likely to run out of stones.

You can summon Soluna? Do it. NOW!

The problem with that is that YOU asked for it. And I can guess why you would want me to summon Soluna and so, I think I'd rather not. Sorry.

Alright then. I think FE3 Book 2 is one of the best FE games. Better than FE6 and 7 imo.

Also, Mamtukes (or Manakete) are buffed up now. They can use the DragonStone to transform this time instead of only attacking. They'll remain in their dragon form for a few turns before they change back. So you're not likely to run out of stones.

The problem with that is that YOU asked for it. And I can guess why you would want me to summon Soluna and so, I think I'd rather not. Sorry.

Oh, okay.

Yeah, I saw that much.

If that's how you're going to think of me... jerk.

Sup, Fayt?

What was?

Not much. Just set down FE3 because no one seems to be willing to give me a hand with it.

Quoted for reference:

Not much. Just set down FE3 because no one seems to be willing to give me a hand with it.

Eh, how far are you?

Quoted for reference:

You DO know that it was a joke, right?

Eh, how far are you?

You DO know that it was a joke, right?

Chapter 2. I need someone to tell me how to rearrange my units so I can put my units in the starting squares that I want them to be in.

No, I didn't know that. The way you said it, I thought you were calling me a pedophile.

Chapter 2. I need someone to tell me how to rearrange my units so I can put my units in the starting squares that I want them to be in.

There is no Formation button in FE3. BUT the formation does depend on the order of the selected units. So if you wanna control the formation, you should first check who goes where. Then you select the units in the proper order to put them where you want to put them. It's not very convenient but hey, at least it's better than FE5 where the list doesn't change AT ALL even if you go back. One of the problems of playing such an old game.

No, I didn't know that. The way you said it, I thought you were calling me a pedophile.

Well, uh, I didn't actually say that, did I?