That One Thread

Florete

Never saw/red Deltora Quest. I only read the first two books of Inheritance and I really liked them. I wanna read the third. I watched the movie but didn't like it as much.

I only have 3 and I was planning on playing it but the Wii stopped working.

It's actually really easy. At the stationary point, the tangent has a gradient of 0. That's ALL you need to know.

DQ is awesome. So are the Inheritance Books, I have them all in my room plus an extra one. I enjoyed the movie too, but I don't like that's it's not true to the book AT ALL. Still fun to watch though.

That sucks. :/

Preeeety much.

Seph's avy makes me goes @_____@

It's cool though.

Everyone else doesn't think so. ;~;

I do, I love it!

Sorry, I'm listening to atm. Lost track of how many times I heard it though.

Good Proto. :awesome:

Hi Blasied and whoever else is online! :awesome:

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

DQ is awesome. So are the Inheritance Books, I have them all in my room plus an extra one. I enjoyed the movie too, but I don't like that's it's not true to the book AT ALL. Still fun to watch though.

I should probably check out DQ if I ever visit the library again. And yeah, my brother and sister, who didn't read the book, said that the movie was good so I guess you'll be right about that.

Good Proto. :awesome:

I actually stopped making my iPod on Shuffle mode..

Hi Blasied and whoever else is online! :awesome:

Hi Rhythm~! How are you doing?

I should probably check out DQ if I ever visit the library again. And yeah, my brother and sister, who didn't read the book, said that the movie was good so I guess you'll be right about that.

I actually stopped making my iPod on Shuffle mode..

Hi Rhythm~! How are you doing?

First book is The Forests Of Silence. :awesome: I love Spahira when she hatches in the movie. :wub: So cute!

I do that a lot. I don't use shuffle much any more.

Pretty good. Catching up on work. Yourself?

First book is The Forests Of Silence. :awesome: I love Spahira when she hatches in the movie. :wub: So cute!

Forests of Silence, thanks for letting me know, Rhythm~! And I actually liked the Saphira in the movie.

I do that a lot. I don't use shuffle much any more.

Yeah, these days I just keep listening to the same songs over and over again. I spent the whole morning listening to "Do you wanna date my Avatar" over and over again.

Pretty good. Catching up on work. Yourself?

I'm feeling really great, because you're online. I also uncovered 15 digits of Rhythm~'s magical number, 740081787109376, which remains the same when you square it or raise it to the power of anything. i.e. I'm wasting my time playing with the calculator.

Forests of Silence, thanks for letting me know, Rhythm~! And I actually liked the Saphira in the movie.

Yeah, these days I just keep listening to the same songs over and over again. I spent the whole morning listening to "Do you wanna date my Avatar" over and over again.

I'm feeling really great, because you're online. I also uncovered 15 digits of Rhythm~'s magical number, 740081787109376, which remains the same when you square it or raise it to the power of anything. i.e. I'm wasting my time playing with the calculator.

Sure. The books are short but there's 15 of them, across 3 different series'. Spahira rocked.

:lol: That song is awesome. But I've been listening to Whispers In The Dark by Skillet. Or Frontline by Pillar.

Have you just been multiplying it by itself over and over? :mellow:

Sure. The books are short but there's 15 of them, across 3 different series'. Spahira rocked.

Short books in large quantity are the best imo. I don't have to try to rush through the books, and I can take good long breaks between them. Saphira was really cool in the movie, yeah. I also imagined Murtagh and Brom to look a lot older but I guess these ones would look cooler instead.

:lol: That song is awesome. But I've been listening to Whispers In The Dark by Skillet. Or Frontline by Pillar.

*checks youtube*

Have you just been multiplying it by itself over and over? :mellow:

I started with 76 and I tried to square it with every digit in the hundreds place until I got that magical effect. Then I move on to the next digit. It's time-consuming but I didn't have anything better to do at that time.

I'm fine. Sorry I took so long to reply, but my mother is trying to learn how to play FE and still needs lots of help from me.

Oh, your Mum is cool.

Short books in large quantity are the best imo. I don't have to try to rush through the books, and I can take good long breaks between them. Saphira was really cool in the movie, yeah. I also imagined Murtagh and Brom to look a lot older but I guess these ones would look cooler instead.

*checks youtube*

I started with 76 and I tried to square it with every digit in the hundreds place until I got that magical effect. Then I move on to the next digit. It's time-consuming but I didn't have anything better to do at that time.

I don't mind either way. I hate it when a story ends, but at the same time I want to see how it all gets wrapped up... x_x

I dunno, Murtagh and Brom looked pretty good to me. And I really like the actor that played Brom. :lol: Snape's actor is totally awesome too.

I dunno if you'll like them... The lyrics especially for the Skillet one are really good though.

Wow, good luck with that!

How surprising.

wat

I don't mind either way. I hate it when a story ends, but at the same time I want to see how it all gets wrapped up... x_x

^This. So many times when I read a book, I just wanna rush through it and find out what happens at the end. Then when I'm done, I get disappointed that it ended so soon. Happens to me all the time.

I dunno, Murtagh and Brom looked pretty good to me. And I really like the actor that played Brom. :lol: Snape's actor is totally awesome too.

Yeah, they were good. I just imagined them to be older (and I still do, even though I watched the movie already). Now Snape is just way too cool.

I dunno if you'll like them... The lyrics especially for the Skillet one are really good though.

Win lyrics are what I liked the most from the Do you Wanna Date My Avatar

Wow, good luck with that!

Thanks, Rhythm~! It's also all thanks to you that I even found this in the first place.

^This. So many times when I read a book, I just wanna rush through it and find out what happens at the end. Then when I'm done, I get disappointed that it ended so soon. Happens to me all the time.

Yeah, they were good. I just imagined them to be older (and I still do, even though I watched the movie already). Now Snape is just way too cool.

Win lyrics are what I liked the most from the Do you Wanna Date My Avatar

Thanks, Rhythm~! It's also all thanks to you that I even found this in the first place.

Same. That's why I always need fresh material~ Or a fresh game. Either way works for me.

I saw the movie before I read the book, so yeah. I loved it in number 4 when Harry and Ron were discussing dates to the Ball, and Snape just shoved their faces into the desk... XD

XD That song is just awesome.

I'm just glad you understood it all.

Okay. I have a heaps of Maths though as usual and I'm not getting it. :facepalm:

What about you?

I have some Chinese work due in 45 minutes, and as always, I'm procrastinating. 8D

I have some Chinese work due in 45 minutes, and as always, I'm procrastinating. 8D

:lol: Have fun with that.

Same. That's why I always need fresh material~ Or a fresh game. Either way works for me.

Well, at least you HAVE a lot of fresh games with you. I finished most of mine that I'm interested in.

I saw the movie before I read the book, so yeah. I loved it in number 4 when Harry and Ron were discussing dates to the Ball, and Snape just shoved their faces into the desk... XD

lol, I remember that part. They chose a really good character for Snape. Snape became my favorite Harry Potter character after I read "Flight of the Prince"

XD That song is just awesome.

Agreed

I'm just glad you understood it all.

Well, I had a really awesome teacher to explain it to me.

Harlow.

Sup, Joshaymin? Any ideas on how to fix our Mafia dilemma?

I got the balls to finish it. Yay me.

Good Joshaymin. *gives spicy Poffins

Well, at least you HAVE a lot of fresh games with you. I finished most of mine that I'm interested in.

lol, I remember that part. They chose a really good character for Snape. Snape became my favorite Harry Potter character after I read "Flight of the Prince"

Well, I had a really awesome teacher to explain it to me.

I have... so many... @_@ I'll never get bored at least. :newyears:

They did. He captures the part really well. And he just LOOKS like Snape.

And I have a really awesome teacher to help me with everything else... @_@