That One Thread

Florete

It helps with circles. >_>

Well excuuuuuuse me princess.

How am I suposed to be a princess? >_>

I'm just stating a fact. >_>

You really shouldn't insult your knights. >_>

He's the king you're not suppose to judge his decisions.

Knight also shouldn't talk back to thier empereors.

yes that is true.

Though you are in the wrong as well. >_>

what were we arguing about again?

What the hell D: ment to you. You used that so you must know what it is...

i am guessing that it means surprized, stressed or something like that

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

yes that is true.

Oh yes, could you please tell me what this something is, if im not in the wrong for asking.

yes that is true.

what were we arguing about again?

What the hell D: ment to you. You used that so you must know what it is...

i am guessing that it means surprized, stressed or something like that

But were you stressed when you posted that?

I-i don't know if...This is not what I envisioned when I joined...Why must such great potential fall to the pits of idiocy...?At this rate,I may have to resign...

no, don't resign.

I-i don't know if...This is not what I envisioned when I joined...Why must such great potential fall to the pits of idiocy...?At this rate,I may have to resign...

no, don't resign.

I don't desire to...but I feel I am at my breaking point...I know that the loss of high ranking officers is not good for an empire in it's infancy,but...

no, don't resign.

I don't desire to...but I feel I am at my breaking point...I know that the loss of high ranking officers is not good for an empire in it's infancy,but...

I will do anything, I just do not want to lose some one as strong.

Everything is falling apart.It`s just,It looks as if Myself and ALS were to leave...what would be left?I need to know if you can lead,Oujay.So I have decided,for now,I will roam,and check in on occasion,but I need to know that you can be trusted to hold the responsibilities of a ruler...if you can't...then I...

no, don't resign.

No dont we cant lose somebody who has power equal ... no greater then the empeoer because of an arguement.

Everything is falling apart.It`s just,It looks as if Myself and ALS were to leave...what would be left?I need to know if you can lead,Oujay.So I have decided,for now,I will roam,and check in on occasion,but I need to know that you can be trusted to hold the responsibilities of a ruler...if you can't...then I...

^This... You need to be an able ruler...

i am sorry I will try to be a better emperor.

No, my turn! I have Alondite too :awesome:

You must make stable laws for this empire to survive.. or else it will crumble and I will abandon....

You must make stable laws for this empire to survive.. or else it will crumble and I will abandon....

I am going to make laws, any sugestions?