• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Only if you're L. I like my coffee medium.

Ha, I like sweet things in general, though. xD;;

Now all you need to do is rip out your Balmunk, and all is good with the world.

You guys knew this was coming.

Pfffffhahahaaaa

Edited by Cappuccino

Night Kai. *contemplates kissing him on the forehead, decides against it for own sanity*

I dunno ALS, it might not be the best idea at the moment. Usually, when I take out my Balmung, it ends up inside of someone. By the time I take it out, it's all covered in this sticky liquid. After that, I always have to lick it clean... it gets me a bit excited at times, it feels better than you think it would... but I don't think that's the best thing to do right now.

Always happens.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAALWAYS

I expected this.

Somehow.

I dunno ALS, it might not be the best idea at the moment. Usually, when I take out my Balmung, it ends up inside of someone. By the time I take it out, it's all covered in this sticky liquid. After that, I always have to lick it clean... it gets me a bit excited at times, it feels better than you think it would... but I don't think that's the best thing to do right now.

:awesome:

k

My. You go a bit further than your father does. XD

Just don't bring back too many grandchildren for me.

... I still have my other job as the General of Issac in addition to being Queen...

Uhh... *swiftly hides fourth-gen holy blood list*

Of course, Mother.

Shouldn't be a little creeped out that your stepson called you "babe"? >_>

Huh. I tend to read too fast and miss some words. >___<

Uhh... *swiftly hides fourth-gen holy blood list*

Of course, Mother.

What is that sheet of paper?

Good son.

Tyrfing is actually pretty damn good, Magic tank and +40 total bonus FTW

But it's heavier than the other swords while giving half of the total bonus to resistance, which isn't that great...

Of course, an argument can be made that Mistoltin is the worst weapon, but it would be hard to say that Tyrfing isn't second-worst.

Huh. I tend to read too fast and miss some words. >___<

What is that sheet of paper?

Good son.

I've got my father's dashing and sexy appearance, and my mother's charisma and charms. I'm irresistible, you see. Being a long haired Odo Swordmaster is icing on the incredibly sexy cake.

Oh... this...? This is... a boring government letter! Yes, that's totally what it is... *whistles innocently*

=3

I think you got it mixed. Tyrfing is +20 Res. Mistoltin is +10 but comes with free Criiiit.

Swanchika is the worst IMO if you don't have Nihil.

If you do then it's quite nice even though your AS goes down the drain.

...It's not playable anyway.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

I've got my father's dashing and sexy appearance, and my mother's charisma and charms. I'm irresistible, you see. Being a long haired Odo Swordmaster is icing on the incredibly sexy cake.

Oh... this...? This is... a boring government letter! Yes, that's totally what it is... *whistles innocently*

=3

Well, you are Shanan's son.

I AM the General and Queen of Issac, son. I need to know what's going on, lemme read? =3