• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Lumi, I've seen you've stopped posting in Men's HnH. Lose interest?

Got a bit lazy.

I'll still be healing Rutger, just at a much slower pace. But afterwards I'll wait for round 2 so I can heal Seth at full speed.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

No. I just felt like saying that. :lol:

Oh good, because I was serious. I'm starting to get the feeling that I annoy you or something.

Got a bit lazy.

I'll still be healing Rutger, just at a much slower pace. But afterwards I'll wait for round 2 so I can heal Seth at full speed.

Maybe we could get Darros/Uhai to change the rules again to healing/hurting once an hour. Things's moving slooooow. I'm ready for Round 2.

Also, remember Lumi come Round 2, we will be enemies. 8D

Maybe we could get Darros/Uhai to change the rules again to healing/hurting once an hour. Things's moving slooooow. I'm ready for Round 2.

Also, remember Lumi come Round 2, we will be enemies. 8D

Yeah. Seriously.

I'm prepared to hurt ANYONE to put Seth as the manliest man. B)

But I won't touch Shanan until it's between him and Seth, if that happens.

Hello people except Proto since he never says hi to me personally so he can go **** himself. :P

Hi ERL

Hi Pahn, ERL, Proto.

SF is a magnet. >_____>

Hi Luminescent Blade

Done with your homework yet?

Hi everyone

Oh, it's you, Proto.

Sup, Fayt?

I caught Suicune yesterday. Im tempted to name it Proto.

Name it Soluna

My Suicune annoyed other people sooo much. 8D

Proto would know

Indeed. Yours annoyed me. Mine annoyed billions of others. And then I have my Rhythm for physical attackers and I end up hearing too much swearing on the battlefield.

Hello~

Nope. >_____<

How are you doing?

Stop procrastinating then.

Edited by Proto

What type of assignment is it? I could help. It better not be math 'cause if it is I'm tossing you to the wolves.

It's copying out of a textbook type of work, so the answers are there. It's AP Comparative Gov and Economics.

I think that if they gave math I'd finished it long ago while doing calculations for boss battles.

It's copying out of a textbook type of work, so the answers are there. It's AP Comparative Gov and Economics.

I think that if they gave math I'd finished it long ago while doing calculations for boss battles.

Ask Fayt for help if you ever need any. He's a pretty nice guy and he'd be glad to do it.

lol, those are simple Maths. AP would likely have much more complex stuff in them

Ask Fayt for help if you ever need any. He's a pretty nice guy and he'd be glad to do it.

lol, those are simple Maths. AP would likely have much more complex stuff in them

I plan to once school starts. The only reason I'm taking so long on this is SF. >____<

I'm past AP math already. On to College Honors stuff~