• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

hello

Hello Lord Oujay

Have you ever played Okami?

Never even heard of it.

Well, I have had it for a while now, and I just realized how fun it was last night.

I just saw a review of it on Youtube it looks awesome.

check out this awesome pic from it!

okami_guide_1159564236.jpg

you should check out this link it's a DS remake of Lufia II (if you ever played it)

wow, that looks epic

does it come out in the US any time soon?

Apparently it's coming out in Japan February, 25, 2010 so I assume the english version isn't too far off.

you should check out this link it's a DS remake of Lufia II (if you ever played it)

wow, that looks epic

Apparently it's coming out in Japan February, 25, 2010 so I assume the english version isn't too far off.

That looks awesome

if it is a remake, then what is the original from?

wow, that looks epic

That looks awesome

Lufia II Rise of the Sinistrals for SNES. This one is actually a prequel to the first one so that's why there remaking it first, so it's chronologically correct.

wow, that looks epic

That looks awesome

Lufia II Rise of the Sinistrals for SNES. This one is actually a prequel to the first one so that's why there remaking it first, so it's chronologically correct.

oh, I am so getting that game!

wow, that looks epic

That looks awesome

You should definitely download the Snes version of Lufia II it's awesome. But you will want to have a walkthrough open cause it's a puzzle game & some of the puzzles are insanely complicated.

Edited by Masamune_Wielder

wow, that looks epic

That looks awesome

You should definitely download the Snes version of Lufia II it's awesome. But you will want to have a walkthrough open cause it's a puzzle game & some of the puzzles are insanely complicated.

I would, but I don't really like to download the old games

wow, that looks epic

That looks awesome

I would, but I don't really like to download the old games

You should at least look a video of it up on Youtube. It is really fun.