• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Well yeah, I usually have to wait until there AS can handle steel weapons but once they do that's what they use for most of the game. Some characters need steel weapons like Lyn and Guy, otherwise they won't kill anything. :\

Lyn usually gets epic STR for me, actually, but PEMN.

Guy on the other hand never gains STR. WTF man.

Edit: Fuck it Tethys stop dying on me! -sigh- maybe I will have to deploy Tana. Eirika doesn't run fast enough. ;___;

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Lyn gets STR for me too, but that usually comes later. At the beginning, she needs the steel (Especially in Hector Mode, where the Energy Ring goes to Matthew instead of Lyn in Lyn Mode).

Guy is always blessed for me. I guess he just doesn't like you. :D

Why are you putting Tethys in situations that get her killed? You're supposed to take good care of your Dancer.

Lyn gets STR for me too, but that usually comes later. At the beginning, she needs the steel (Especially in Hector Mode, where the Energy Ring goes to Matthew instead of Lyn in Lyn Mode).

Guy is always blessed for me. I guess he just doesn't like you. :D

Why are you putting Tethys in situations that get her killed? You're supposed to take good care of your Dancer.

Lyn's crazy for me. Level up. STR and a bunch of crap. Level up, STR and more stuff. It's great.

Guy hates me. ;-;

I didn't. Eirika doesn't run fast enough for a recruitment. She gets killed in NPC mode.

It's 1 sided.

1 sided means noooooooooooothing.

Someone is jealous. inb4 "you only show up when someone mentions a pairing".

Oh, and good job on finally putting a good OTP in your sig.

Lyn's crazy for me. Level up. STR and a bunch of crap. Level up, STR and more stuff. It's great.

Guy hates me. ;-;

I didn't. Eirika doesn't run fast enough for a recruitment. She gets killed in NPC mode.

OHHHH, I get it now. Are you still deploying Seth? He could reach down there and hold off the enemy units until Eirika gets down there.

OHHHH, I get it now. Are you still deploying Seth? He could reach down there and hold off the enemy units until Eirika gets down there.

I deployed Tana instead and got there on time after Joshie killed the archer dude.

Joshie becomes instantly epic after promotion, too bad Gerik's base res sucks and got hit by the sleep staff. WHEN I COULD'VE GOTTEN MARISA ON THE NEXT TURN TOO. FFFF--- It also sucks that despite all his epicness, he doesn't have Eirika or Joshie's dodging skills. ;____;

Heh heh, don't tell me this run is kicking your ass. :lol: Sounds like not many things are going your way.

Since you're having movement troubles, you might want to consider promoting Gerik into Ranger instead of Hero. That way you'll have a horsie.

I saved so many awesome axes just for Gerik, though. And Eirika horse is enough. Dunno who to swiftsole, though. Eirika is probably optimal for that. Ewan and Eirika compete for Body Ring, but Eirika will probably get it too. Ewan can just summonspam once he promotes.

Its actually a lot harder than Sethsolo until lategame or something when everyone's epic and promoted.

...Proof that Seth is the greatest character ever. He makes a team look bad for a good portion of the game. A team with damn good characters, too.

Well, Seth makes earlygame and midgame his bitch and still has an excellent lategame WHILE carrying Eirika because of his long-term awesome durability.

Gerik just needs to dodge that damn staff twice.

Use Seth. His solorun is easy

Joshua

Pros: LONG HAIR, is of my favorite class, dead sexy, FAST. DODGE.

Cons: May occasionally have STR issues. Durability when dodge doesn't happen.

Gerik

Pros: MUSCLEMAN, looks good even with a beard, dead sexy, tanky when trained, manly con for Blades~

Cons: Susceptible to sleep staves, doesn't dodge as well as Joshie

To me, they're about equally awesome.

Gerik is the only person with good defense, though, until Eirika's promotion. And Eirika got screwed this time with defense so... FFFFF-