• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Ike basically told Sanaki to stuff it. Why can't he be more like that?

Because Ike wasn't a noble or a knight, but a common mercenary (not to mention in a different country with different laws from Crimea). He didn't have that type of upbringing.

I'm with you for the most part, though. "My country right or wrong" characters tend to be pretty annoying.

Camuses are awesome.

Man-Camuses are hoooot, too.

And ANSWER MY QUESTION ABOUT GETTING THE NAME CHANGE DAMMIT.

I'm not sure if Ishtar and Rinehart qualify as Camuses though.

WHAT QUESTION?

I'm not sure if Ishtar and Rinehart qualify as Camuses though.

WHAT QUESTION?

Rinehardt is hot, at least. :wub:

What you're changing Myrm!Hawke's name to.

Lumi and Noctian want to fill their last support slot.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Well, Noctian is a popular support partner...

TRAPBOY NEEDS MOAR LOVE.

I think he is. We'll have to work out the backstory and all.

Speaking of which. Lumi and Reyes's backstory, now.

True...there are a ton Fires there aren't there? :P

I just have an amusing ReyesXNoctian support idea that gonna go wasted.

I'm working on it. Tell me Lumi's full backstory first so I can make it compatible. She's the princess of Isaac some foreign land is all I know so far.

And I still need to recalculate Reyes stats. I keep focusing on HP, STR, SPD, SKL, and DEF making him have lolLuck and lolRes. >__< Being a prepromote is tough. :P

Edited by El Rey León

LOL. I got permission from Astra to use Karel's stat additions for Noctian, but on Hero bases since they reclassed him.

Actually, just Lumi. But Lumi has like, three Fire supports. :awesome:

Lumi's 20/20 stats involve: 52.75HP/24.85STR*/26.5SKL/31.4SPD*/10.6LUK/22.2DEF*/10.6RES

LOL not capping SKL but swords have awesome hit and Fire gives innate Crit so like she cares. :awesome:

Lumi's backstory is long:

Luminis is the thirdborn child of the ruling family of a Swordmaster nation(like Issac or Jehanna) from another continent, and as a result, she started training in swordsmanship at a young age, as it was expected of someone of the nobility regardless of gender even in peaceful times. As she was not expected to inherit the throne any time unless both of her older siblings die, Lumi spend a good deal of her time traveling in and out of the continent, getting to know the world. Her parents were reluctant at first, but they let her go after she convinced them that it would be beneficial for both herself and the nation, in that she would be able to hone her swordsmanship on her travels, and learn of the other nations' customs and the likes which would help with dealing with international relationships. Still, her parents didn't want her to venture out alone, and assigned one of the elite guard, Noctian, Lumi's childhood friend, who was a talented swordsman and only few years her elder.

However, on one of their travels out of the continent, Lumi and Noctian's ship encountered a storm and was shipwrecked. They were both alive, but were washed up to different parts of the continent. Lumi woke up on the shore without Noctian, and while she knew it would be unlikely, she convinced herself that he was alive, and set out to find him, so that she won't lose her mind with the sadness of her death. She lived off of wild animals, boars, deer, and the like, while searching for Noctian, or any trace of civilization, for that matters. On her travels, she came across a village being attacked by bandits, and went to their aid. As a result, the villagers invited her to stay for a few days in gratitude.

On the day that she was about to leave, Lumi was notified of a "bandit" attack. As she got ready to fight, the leader of the army spoke to her, and she agreed to speak to the knight protecting the village for them. However, he did not listen and even accused Lumi of "being with the bandits", and attacked them. After the battle, Lumi decided to stay with the army so she may have a better chance of finding Noctian, since she is rather unfamiliar with the continent.

She was not wrong. She did indeed find Noctian, who was in a blind rage for... however long they were apart. Her embrace brought him back to his senses, he joined the army to stay with her, until the end of the war.

Astra, I changed Noctian's growths. Karel apparently has 255 instead of 245 so I cut it down and moved it around a bit. Don't want to higher growths when I'm already using Karel's stat additions. >___< It'd be too broken.

Edited by Luminescent Blade