• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Eh. I don't get to mod Raven!Hero into long haired Hero for Noctian either.

Modding the sprite isn't that bad...

It's just the mug I'm dealing with.

It's not modifying the sprite PNG file that's bad, the problem is with inserting it into the game. Mugs are easy to insert, as long as you have the frames in the right dimensions and position with 15 colors or less.

As you can see, I write faster than I think, due to all the scratch-outs. 8D

Conversely, when I set my mind to it, my handwriting is half-decent.

34oad05.jpg

Not exactly beautiful, but legible. And yet I still scratch-out sometimes.

Legible? It's too dark to read...

It's not modifying the sprite PNG file that's bad, the problem is with inserting it into the game. Mugs are easy to insert, as long as you have the frames in the right dimensions and position with 15 colors or less.

I see.

I think we're just going with in-game animations besides importing some from other games. But no actual custom animations.

I see.

I think we're just going with in-game animations besides importing some from other games. But no actual custom animations.

Indeed. Otherwise, we would have made the final bosses have their own exclusive inaccessible class (Mage Knight, Wyvern Knight, etc).

Of course, if the person submitting the character is fully capable of inserting animation from elsewhere or even full custom ones and is willing to do it, then they can be in. For example, Kitty made a female Mercenary and a Halberdier (promotes from Soldier), neither of which have animations from ANY GBA FE game.

Yeah. It's just that we don't have that many slots. We're taking away some of the unused classes and their animations.

Considering that I'm the only female SM, theoretically I could use Lumi's custom... but there might be female enemy SMs and like hell are they sharing my armored SM sprite and I'm not making Astra do more work than he has to.

Edited by Luminescent Blade