• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I heard talk of sweet, rippling physiques not covered by restraining clothing, and rushed over from... my prior... undisclosed activities...

Anyway, how is everyone here? And what is this Fend i keep hearing about in ze sprite threads?

FEND: http://fireemblemnewdawn.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=idx

And of course, Seth wins in manliness, because not only did he win the men's HnH though my sheer will of the fangirl and my wonderful supporters, he's also appearing in my sig until the completeion of the Issacian pic wearing nothing but his cape-thing and some bandages. And pants but that doesn't show up.

Of course, there's the issue of my college and lack of money as well.

Well, actually, the discussion from earlier involved me calling Enjolras' bluff, and posting explicit yaoi over MSN, possibly scarring CrashGordon for life...

[innocent]So Lumi, whaddaya think about Garcia x Gilliam?[/innocent]

Actually, Gil isn't too bad looking.

But I always found him more cool than attractive.

Garcia... is too old for me, dammit.

Just say it! "I am not apt for manly men" 8]

Manly men do manly things...together.

Marcus

I'll admit, I was a fool. When I first played Fire Emblem, I thought that characters couldn't top Wallace. His bald hair, no sense of direction, and his sudden disappearance for more than half the game appealed to me. Well, forget that, Wallace is a moron. Because there's someone even better. His name is Marcus. Don't laugh at his name. Marcus is a cooler name than yours. Anyways, Marcus is the best knight in all of Pherae. Lol, that's a lie. Marcus is the best knight in all of Elibe. Dammit, I can't stop lying. Marcus is the best knight in any game, ever. Seriously, no one can top his purple mane as it flows in the breeze. The way he rides his horse into battle, chopping people in half sending their blood into the air.... That's Marcus. Marcus could probably win the entire game by himself- sorry, I'm doubting the awesome powers of Marcus. Marcus could win the game by himself, and he did. Just now. In the time it took you to read "Marcus could win the game" Marcus did win the game. See, Marcus is like God. If you think about Marcus winning the game, he will. And he did it again, just now. Now, granted Zealot is pretty close to being equal to Marcus's sovereign power, but everybody know Zealot has a hawt wife. This automatically means that Marcus has raped her several times. Remember how I said Marcus did whatever you thought? Well, Zealot has just called the Ilian police, because Yuno is on the floor, her vag burst wide open by Marcus's all permeating wang. And she liked it, even though Marcus is like 70 years older than her. Marcus is simply the most supreme power in the universe. There have been imitators, of course- namely Chuck Norris, and Gheb. Gheb's idol is Marcus. He's got posters in his room with Marcus all over them. He actually had a fantasy about Marcus before he realized there was no way he was even close to being as smexy as Marcus, and therefore, unacceptable. Chuck Norris also bows before Marcus. Chuck Norris may have a fist under his beard, but what does Marcus have under his beard? He has another Marcus, waiting to be unleashed. Of course, when this happens, we'll all be dead in a negligent amount of time, so just pray to Marcus that he doesn't unleash another of himself. But enough about those who are inferior, let's talk more about Marcus. I like talking about Marcus. Don't you? If you don't, you might as well say your prayers. Whoops, too late. Marcus has the best stats in the entire game. That's no surprise. He can use swords, axes, lances, and his wang. His wang ignores defense (there's no defense from Marcus's wang) and sodomizes the enemy until they kill themselves out of despair. Some have speculated how old Marcus is. How old do you think he is? 20, 40, 60? Well, you're wrong. Why calculate the age of something that doesn't? Now, granted, Marcus's beard does run out of color once in a while(explaining his 'old' appearance in Fuuin no Tsurugi) but he soon grows a new one, even more vibrant and purple than the last. Some people say Marcus is a dragon. WRONG. He is a Marcus, plain and simple. There is only one of him(not counting beard-Marcus) and to pronounce his true name, you would need to rip out your tongue. So, he gave himself a new name, so we lowly humans could sing praises of the "Purple One", as he was named in ancient times. Marcus is quite simply, the best, character in any game you've ever played. No question.

Good to know not all GFAQs users suck.

For two different reasons.

I have serious attraction to Seth, but I claimed Marcus out of sheer respect.

Seth would make FE6 HM so much easier.

Him, Dieck, Rutger, and Clarine can probably go and take on a bunch of stuff by themselves.