• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Shirtless men are beautiful works of geometry.

@Proto: Thanks~

But of course they are. Everything is in a way related to math. By that logic, every single person at any given time is thinking about math. Except, well, if you're, you know, comatose >_>.

Edited by Dickpickle

And therefore, math is taking over/had long taken over the world and my life feels more complete.

But then again, I think about things in the more mathematical perspectives than normal people.

Good Luminescent Blade!

Everyone's favorite number should be either 3.1415926535.... or 2.718281828459045....

It's so relevant.

Or the Golden Ratio, but I forgot it.

Take any number of digits from the right side. Any number ending with those digits will always have those digits at the end when you raise it to the power of anything. e.g. anything ending with 76 will end with 76 when raised to any power, etc

That's awesome.

If I could actually memorize that number I'd totally have that instead of πe...which spells pie and satisfies my need for both food and math.

I like the eiπ+1=0 proof. Great proof that is.

I hated geometric proofs, but geometry itself is pretty awesome.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Get the rest of your team to RUN AWAY. Keep Sigurd out of her range, since she'll go after the others, then attack the castle. Seize ASAP. She'll return to the castle. Use Sigurd's superior move to talk to her and you're good to go.

That's awesome.

If I could actually memorize that number I'd totally have that instead of πe...which spells pie and satisfies my need for both food and math.

I like the eiπ+1=0 proof. Great proof that is.

I hated geometric proofs, but geometry itself is pretty awesome.

That number actually goes on infinitely to the left... it was Rhythm~ who discovered it, but I only got up to 50 digits. I could find more but I'm too lazy.

And I just changed my favorite number to pie. :awesome:

Calculus is a work of heaven. It's beautiful. I can just get off by writing ∂y/∂t. That partial derivative symbol is so satisfying to write. I love it.

@ Proto: DO WANT. And :awesome:

Edited by Luminescent Blade

You have Dew chokepoint down in the sand area. Put Aideen out of handaxe range. If Dew gets hit, heal.

Dew's a sword user so he'll hardly get hit. And while your other units run away from Ayra WHO WILL KILL YOU they can go help Dew out on the other end. Sigurd can catch up later.