That One Thread

Florete

*Facepalm* After Gandalf' dies, send your troop into the forest. Use Alec or Ayra to bait Jamka since they're crit-proof and get Aideen to speak to him. Get Sigurd past a narrow area in the forest. Diadora appears. Get Lex to that peninsula and wait, he gets Hero Axe. Silence dude up there at the castle with Diadora and use Jamka/possibly Midir or Ayra or both to take the archers out while Sigurd rushes the boss and seizes.

Oh hey, I forgot that one other castle.

Yeah yeah, I know. But first I gotta rush Genoa. I mixed stuff a bit and played like shit, but at least I can patch up. Alec is in an insta-heal position (if he gets hit at all, that is), and can stall Ayra long enough for me to do whatever the shit I want. I can rush Genoa, recruit Ayra, clean Heir, rush southeast again, recruit Diadora, then do Verdane and Jamka.

Yeah, I know.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

But Bio is fun! You learn about animals. :3

And then cut them apart! :awesome:

The first one is what makes Bio awesome.

The second one makes me hate it.

Wha-

How is that even

What the

Wait

Alec just doubled Aira.

Why on Weyard did you overlevel Alec of all people, and then give him the Speed Ring? Are out of your mind?

Sigurd should 1-2 round the boss and cantoseize is manly. After that it's all good.

Cantosieze is win. Seriously.

What do you mean. Just run Sigurd up and talk to her dammit!

^This

I haven't told anyone this, but there's this girl I've been crushing on for the past month or so.

Today, we had lunch together, and I had finally gathered the courage to ask her out andwas going to do so then.

Then, she said, out of the blue, that there was something she's been wanting to tell me. And I was like, 'wow, is she going to make the first move?' Butterflies pounding, chest in my stomach, all that stuff I felt.

What did she end up saying? "Thank you for never hitting on me."

She'd complained that almost every guy she meets, they always use lame pick-up lines, or try to get her number. I was pretty much the only guy that just said "hello" and treated her as a friend. So she wanted to tell me she appreciated that.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

I'VE BEEN FRIEND ZONE'D!

F

M

L

;~;

...Wow, that's like, really really bad. Worst position for you to be in. Sorry to hear about that, dude.

It's now impossible for you to make the first move...

JAMKA DOESN'T HAVE PURSUIT.

He does, actually, as a Soldier skill. I never cared about Lester or Lana anyway. The latter is only good for healing and for comforting Celice.

:awesome: I'll be on now that I'm on holidays~ So glad school's out. And I have to go see the new Harry Potter soon...

YES, you'll finally be active again! Did Deathly Hallows Part 1 already come out?

They need more FE10 paired endings.

LeannaxNaes-*torn apart by some giant talons*

Edited by Proto

YES, you'll finally be active again! Did Deathly Hallows Part 1 already come out?

LeannaxNaes-*torn apart by some giant talons*

It came out yesterday. :awesome: A friend of mine and all her friends got up really early so they could see the first screening at 12 in the morning.

They DO have a paired ending.

He does, actually, as a Soldier skill. I never cared about Lester or Lana anyway. The latter is only good for healing and for comforting Celice.

I meant for to pass down.

Lester is good in C6 to clean up after Lakche rips through just about everything.

[spoiler=Dickpickle, my strat for C1. It's nowhere near as convoluted as yours.]

nbz0bd.jpg

Oh yeah. Send somebody to grab the village down there where I didn't mark. I don't care who does it.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

It came out yesterday. :awesome: A friend of mine and all her friends got up really early so they could see the first screening at 12 in the morning.

Oh, cool! They better not make it as bad as Half-Blood Prince.

They DO have a paired ending.

...you're kidding, right?

I would cry.

No way in hell am I LPing this fucker.

Don't worry, I have a better option. Get an account in JustinTV and stream it instead. So we can even watch the parts that you intended to edit off of your LP.

Edited by Proto

Most of my C6-Endgame maps will be marked with *Lakche marches through here and kills everything. THE END.*

I have major Odo. Odo=Awesome. Therefore, by the transitive property...

Edited by Luminescent Blade

I meant for to pass down.

Lester is good in C6 to clean up after Lakche rips through just about everything.

[spoiler=Dickpickle, my strat for C1. It's nowhere near as convoluted as yours.]

nbz0bd.jpg

Oh yeah. Send somebody to grab the village down there where I didn't mark. I don't care who does it.

BLIND PLAYTHROUGH

ATATATATATATATATATA

I had no idea for shit of what the hell was going to happen. I decided to play it safe. And safe was not safe. I went for Marpha first. Then Genoa. Then Ayra. Then I suppose I'll go all the way fucking back.

Oh, cool! They better not make it as bad as Half-Blood Prince.

...you're kidding, right?

I didn't mind H-BP. I thought Azkaban was poorly done though. :/

Leanne was united with Naesala, whom she had always loved. Together they raised a heron girl and a raven boy.

nbz0bd.jpg

Interesting. I never thought of sending Aidew to the beach. Always made them head to the forest where Dew gets enough Avo to dodge everything (except Ayra, who would have been recruited by then).

It's super awesome.

I'm beginning to think Lumi has minor Awesome blood, oh wait. No, it's major.

Yes

BLIND PLAYTHROUGH

ATATATATATATATATATA

I had no idea for shit of what the hell was going to happen. I decided to play it safe. And safe was not safe. I went for Marpha first. Then Genoa. Then Ayra. Then I suppose I'll go all the way fucking back.

My first run was blind too and I know I didn't fail THAT much.

The first time I played Aideen kept on getting hit by bastardly low hit rates so I was like, fuck this, and had Dew chokepoint it up.

....Ayra and Levin's bastard child?

I'd have major Holsety and minor Odo, when it's the other way around.

I'm borne of the daughter of Holyn's (made up) sister and Galzus's (made up) brother, and Levin's second cousin. :awesome:

I didn't mind H-BP. I thought Azkaban was poorly done though. :/

Azkaban was the worst, seriously. Alfonso Cuaron should never direct a Harry Potter film again.

...A heron with a raven? And Leanne even, with a guy like Naesala!

I never said they weren't awesome.

And I have minor Holsety, what does that make me? :awesome:

Rhythm~'s pupil.

Azkaban was the worst, seriously. Alfonso Cuaron should never direct a Harry Potter film again.

...A heron with a raven? And Leanne even, with a guy like Naesala!

Rhythm~'s pupil.

...Yes. That guy. ... I want Sirius back.

I know. Go figure.

Wait, how does that work?

No, Order of the Phoenix was just terrible. Terrible.

It wasn't that bad. Not as bad as Azkaban anyway. Chamber of Secrets was very well done though. :awesome:

Edited by Rhythm