• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I just wanted one...I only said it was a hard choice between Micaiah & Sanaki, but I guess I could go with Micaiah first, have a child with her, then illness takes her away from me (:sob:), then Sanaki tries to cheer me up and magically 9 months later we have a child. :newyears:
Edited by Soul

Soul Royal Assasssin

Micaiah Priestess of Dawn

Sanaki Holy Empress

Amelia Fame Tactician

Upon returning to Oujay's empire Sanaki was pregnant with triplets and Micaiah with twins. Later in life, Soul and Sanaki were united in holy matrimony and had five children together. It was never explained why the triplets looked so much like the others and who their father was. Micaiah would have two more children in life although she never married. Intellegent systems covered that up with Sothe. But who cares about Sothe? The true father of the five illegitimate child was never exposed although many believed Soul was. Amelia, the Fame Tactcian was named Godmother of the children the following year.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

We chose 12 because Enjolras and ILCMI voted for it. Then Enj outperformed you with 13.

I'll remake Enj's ending.

Enjolras Mage General

Tailto Goddess of Thunder

Upon returning to Oujay's empire Enjolras and Tailto were united in marriage. Le Communard opposed it but what could he do? Enjolras and Tailto had a total of 13 children, 12 daughters and 1 son. Tailto was taken by sickness a few years later and Enjolras began a quest to find a staff that could revive the dead such as "Aum" or the Valkyrie Staff.

Oujay Emperor Oujay

Oujay returned to his kingdom after defeating ILMCI in a duel. His love interests are unknown so he hasn't been giving a quality ending. Right now he is feeling fat and sassy. He abdicated rule of ILMCI's empire and returned it to ILMCI saying "it's already too easy to win."

Pahn Swift Blade

Pahn returned to Oujay's empire and surrendered his position. He returned everything but Tyrfing. Myths spun around about how he swallowed Tyrfing and many a man attempted to get it out of his stomach. So far none have succeeded.

Edit if you want. Those will be our endings after we defeat ILMCI again. =D

This is based off what has happened except for Oujay's.

Which should I do next?

Pahn-The Mystery of the SwiftBlade

Pahn returned to Oujay's empire and gave up his position. He returned everything but HIS beloved Tyrfing. Myths spun around about how he swallowed Tyrfing and many a man attempted to get it out of his stomach. So far none have succeeded.