That One Thread

Florete

Nah, you think? Hehe, over all this is just a place where Oujay serves you pizza or just randomly post emoticons.

Then why is it an empire?

I told him we should move on slow, he accepted, you we aparrently moved to being a band of mercenaries, he decided we were an empire seeing as more people kept assigning themselves.

But hey, at least this empire is active, Pahn realy post about his empire, and Emerald doesn't seem to advance with his 4 followers.

Still, you barely have any people. Get 1000 followers, then I'll really be able to call this an empire. But it'll get destroye

We are allied to Pahn too, if that counts.

But gathering 1000 followers is exagerated, VERY exagerated, that's most of the members here, just considers most are rarely active and don't even post here.

Well, maybe you're right. Slowly is good. But if you want to destroy the Emerald's . You need more mercenaries.

Destroy? We are allies...or just neutral -_-.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Allies hah? Then why are u and Jade Curtiss against each other

It's hard to understand U guys...

I don't think he really is, that was before, at the dawn of the empire, now, he is with Emerald, so he shall do as Emerald orders him to do, which is something doubtful Emerald will do unless he or Jade read this post.

I don't think he really is, that was before, at the dawn of the empire, now, he is with Emerald, so he shall do as Emerald orders him to do, which is something doubtful Emerald will do unless he or Jade read this post.

I've signed on to Emerald, but I won't take shit from him.

I've signed on to Emerald, but I won't take shit from him.

=/

Huh? What's wrong? Beside Oujay is my friend. And I can't serve 2 empires at the same time( although I want to ). But that isn't very royal. Don't you think ?

Edited by Amelia

Eh, it's not that.

No one wants to join is all. =/ Then again I don't go around asking..

Edited by Best Cleric/Bishop Ever

*Shock* Wow. Well I think we better reorganize our empire right?

But when Oujay is here. I'll ask him to make me become a Valkyrie ( Yay! a Mage General ) . And if you want to take over this land. You have to face me first. ( Yeah. I'm so darn cool :3 )

And of couse I will win because Valkyrie is from Troubadour or Cleric with high Mg, Luk, Sk and Spd. Beside magic unit always win armoured unit ( Mwahahaha <- Evil laugh )

Edited by Amelia

Not all the time. See, armor units have some resistance(mainly Generals) and they can get blessed in Res too(as in lucky in the level ups). And magic units tend to have not so good Def. Copuled with my good attack and your lower defense, yeah.. Oh, and who's to say I don't have a Spear?

Well, maybe you are right at the part we Valkyrie have low Def . But we have Luk and Spd to make up for Def.

And if I have about 35 HP is good enough for me to beat you, just need one critical ( or 2 hits ) plus an Elfire ( don't have to be Fimbulvetr or Excalibur )

Edited by Amelia

But when Oujay is here. I'll ask him to make me become a Valkyrie ( Yay! a Mage General ) . And if you want to take over this land. You have to face me first. ( Yeah. I'm so darn cool :3 )

And of couse I will win because Valkyrie is from Troubadour or Cleric with high Mg, Luk, Sk and Spd. Beside magic unit always win armoured unit ( Mwahahaha <- Evil laugh )

yes you are now our mage general, you are in charge of all of our mages! :awesome:

yes you are now our mage general, you are in charge of all of our mages! :awesome:

Lets see the mages we have are, Crash and Courfeyrac/Grantaire.:mellow: That's it.:mellow: