• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

AsLuSo Master of Knights

Mareeta Swordmaster of the Stars

Upon return to Oujay's empire AsLuSo were wed. They had twins, a boy, and a girl. The boy inherited his mother's skill of the shooting star sword while the daughter learned from her father the power of Luna. His children became well known but never achieved the fame he had. He had come back with the Sword of Seals from Jade sealing his place in history.

-----------------------------------------

Brb gotta eat.

AstraLunaSol Master of Knights

Upon return to Oujay's empire AsLuSo were wed. They had twins, a boy, and a girl. The boy inherited his mother's skill of the shooting star sword while the daughter learned from her father the power of Luna. His children became well known but never achieved the fame he had. He had come back with the Sword of Seals from Jade sealing his place in history.

Brb gotta eat.

Nice.

Edited by AstraLunaSol

AsLuSo Master of Knights

Hahaha ha ha haHAHAHAhhe! XD XD XD XD XD

I can't stop laughing! Sure...the stereotypicals are fine too, the boy turns out to fight as great as his mother and the dughter as her father, sure...how many times have I heard this in previous FEs & other games/movies/series? :rolleyes:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pahn-The Mystery of the SwiftBlade(Joke)

Seriously Hurt in Chapter: PROLOGUE

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did this to make you lol.

NOW FUCKING LOL.

AsLuSo Master of Knights

Hahaha ha ha haHAHAHAhhe! XD XD XD XD XD

I can't stop laughing! Sure...the stereotypicals are fine too, the boy turns out to fight as great as his mother and the dughter as her father, sure...how many times have I heard this in previous FEs & other games/movies/series? :rolleyes:

Many times. :rolleyes:

I'll make the base for my own,hopefully no objections.

Ether - Refined Bloodlust

Mia - Sword Goddess

After the war had ended,Ether was named Viceroy of the territory of Isaac,in the name of Oujay.Though never officially wed,Ether and Mia's love was respected and known throughout the empire.Stories began to arise of a leniency of thier relationship,and in the next generation,there seemes to be an abundance of Odo blood...

I'll make the base for my own,hopefully no objections.

Ether - Refined Bloodlust

Mia - Sword Goddess

After the war had ended,Ether was named Viceroy of the territory of Isaac,in the name of Oujay.Though never officially wed,Ether and Mia's love was respected and known throughout the empire.Stories began to arise of a leniency of thier relationship,and in the next generation,there seemes to be an abundance of Odo blood...

WINCEST